IGNORED

Everton v Man City

Guest rusty747

Guest rusty747

Watching this is hard work, City arent really doing much and we should be able to take them but we are missing our own chances and creating theirs for them!

Guest rusty747

We are not good enough. End of story.

Never felt so frustrated, helpless and hopeless watching Everton.

Edited by rusty747

I'm totally hacked off with Sky, Martin Tyler and Twat Neville have spouted negative drivel from the start. I am looking forward to being in Europe now, let's face it we would have taken this back in August. Majority view under RM was to finish 8th!

Edited by Gwlad all over

Blah. Never feels good to lose, especially at home.

The only slight consolation being....you know what!!!

What? 6 games to decide the title now. Only thing this does is guarantee we dont get CL football. I hope Arsenal lose tomorrow, more than ever, so that all of those who would rather us maybe influence the title rather cheer us on to a last game decider, feel my anger and frustration of today.

Guest rusty747

We need Bony and or Remy next season. Lukaku has shot his bolt with me for good. He can fuck off back to Chelski before the Hull game.

I am always disappointed after a defeat but never disgusted or ashamed. I am both today.

What? 6 games to decide the title now. Only thing this does is guarantee we dont get CL football. I hope Arsenal lose tomorrow, more than ever, so that all of those who would rather us maybe influence the title rather cheer us on to a last game decider, feel my anger and frustration of today.

Amen to that. We were still alive for 4th place

Roberto and his baby walking, she's adorable!

Guest rusty747

Whats the betting we get Hull City in the Europa League and lose? They have def qualified for it now as Arsenal have got Champions League so Hull get Europa League by either winning or losing the FA Cup Final.

And it would serve us right.

We need Bony and or Remy next season. Lukaku has shot his bolt with me for good. He can fuck off back to Chelski before the Hull game.

I am always disappointed after a defeat but never disgusted or ashamed. I am both today.

That I agree with, but Lukaku had shit service again but managed to score when, amazingly, he got some service. 14 goals this season, is not a bad return for a kid still learning the game.