IGNORED

Everton v Man City

Guest rusty747

No pace to our play at all. Need to pick it up if we want to get anything out of this. Barkley, Coleman and McCarthy our best players.

think our pace reflects the crowds sentiment. Too many people thinking about the shite across the park rather than our blue boys fighting to death whilst there's still a chance of CL football

I'm thinking we should sub out Alcaraz for Garbutt, and Osman for Deulofeu. Move Baines into Barry's position (give it a shot. Why not?), and put Deulofeu at right wing. Coleman moves back to RB.

This three at the back business never, ever works for us.

Ye its pretty embarrassing the commentators even taking the piss out of us now.

Team playing ok other than a few players that seem to have brought into the situation. Howard being one, seemed to stand and wait for the ball to pass then put in a token dive for the cameras.

Players must be so disappointed that the fans have already rolled over and gave up.

It's a shame but it is the same old Everton :-(

Is Alcatraz still unfit or is he just shit?

Barkley is playing with a bit of passion.

McCarthy seems to want to prove were not throwing it.

Send lukaku back, I've had enough now..... He is shit! We can't keep using his age as an excuse, his touch is not even division one class.

think our pace reflects the crowds sentiment. Too many people thinking about the shite across the park rather than our blue boys fighting to death whilst there's still a chance of CL football

It's a good point matt. 4th isn't out of reach yet. 4th would be massive for us.

The fans in the stadium need to get behind the boys.

Guest rusty747

I like the idea of 3 at the back but not sure I would have chosen it for the first time against City. On the other hand, with our injuries, I admit I thought it was a good idea 45 minutes ago. Agree though that Alcaraz should be subbed and we have to get either Mcgready or Del boy or both on the pitch soon if we are going to stand half a chance. Very disappointed with this performance.

Exactly Matt.

Just before kick off there was a prick in a box with a t shirt on that read "it's not the winning, it's the taking part that counts" he should get a life time ban IMO. Prawn sandwich eating tit. Why bother spending money to go and hope your team doesn't win? Just don't bother going if that's your attitude. I'm actually fuming and glad that I couldn't be there today.

I was shocked at Duncs comments in the other thread as he's a regular match goer and didn't want us to win this. It's a joke, there's a reason we get called bitter by the red shites and this is it.

Yes they would be unbearable after winning the league but tbh, they're unbearable every time they win a game.

So disappointed in the fans today.

COYB, let's win this!