IGNORED

Everton v Man City

Guest rusty747

This is why we are sitting in the shadows, ambition.

For as long as we keep trying to stop Liverpool we never realise our own potential.

We are Everton football club and not Liverpool secondary team. For us not to go for a win would disgust me. Fuck politics I love football and all o ever want is to see my team win.

It's sad to read this thread and realise so many fans are stuck in a big red shadow.

If the shoe was on the other foot I guarantee they would not want to win or neither would their fans. Would you say they woyld be in the shadows of everton then?

This is why we are sitting in the shadows, ambition.

For as long as we keep trying to stop Liverpool we never realise our own potential.

We are Everton football club and not Liverpool secondary team. For us not to go for a win would disgust me. Fuck politics I love football and all o ever want is to see my team win.

It's sad to read this thread and realise so many fans are stuck in a big red shadow.

Agreed. The top two Merseyside teams, in order, are...

1) Everton

2) Everton Reserves

Guest rusty747

I try, but its difficult sometimes!

Have you thought about trying to transfer all your negative energy about Liverpool into positive energy for Everton?

My priority is to support Everton. Do I want Liverpool to win the league? Out of the 3 contenders at the moment I really dont care. What I do want is for Everton to finish the season strongly and we can do that by winning our last 2 games and possibly finishing fourth.

Edited by rusty747

If the shoe was on the other foot I guarantee they would not want to win or neither would their fans. Would you say they woyld be in the shadows of everton then?

Of course I would yes.

But personally I like to think myself above that. Do you class yourself as the same as them? Your post suggests your the same.

This is what I mean, a lot of fans have lost the right to criticise them now as they are acting the same way. Football is a fickle thing and has brought us all to the same level.

I just wish Everton fans had the ability to rise above.

Guest rusty747

Totally agree Cornish. Lets go for it as we have nothing to lose and everything to gain.

Nil Satis

Sin Miedo.

Guest rusty747

Played properly, 3 at the back can be a very offensive formation. I think it will really suit us today. Just hope Lukaku plays wide right and Nais is down the middle. I also hope that win lose or draw we give the lads a standing ovation at the final whistle. They have all deserved it.