IGNORED

Pre-Season 2014

No idea. It's a weird one.

Noticed on the ticket seating plan for Porto that the top balcony, lower Bullens and family enclosure are not available so presumably will be closed.

We're not here for the Osman testimonial so I haven't looked but what an odd thing to do??

We're looking to arrange a couple more according to Greg O'Keefe.

It's a shambles really. Terrible organisation from the club.

Wouldn't be like Everton to make a shambles out of something would it :|

No idea. It's a weird one.

Noticed on the ticket seating plan for Porto that the top balcony, lower Bullens and family enclosure are not available so presumably will be closed.

Actually the stadium is getting a re-vamp isn't it so I would guess those areas wont be ready when this game is played.

Either way, no tour. With the hype around Howard in the States, what an ideal time to do a tour there. Nar that's a stupid idea isn't it (sarcasm intended)

I really hoped for a US tour too. It would have been the perfect time.

I bet after Howard's heroics the organisers of the "International Champions Cup" (that we played in last year) are kicking themselves for not inviting us back.

http://internationalchampionscup.com/schedule/sch/

We'd have drawn big crowds.

Also strange no US team this year.

I thought it was strange that there WAS a US team last time around, it was in the middle of their season.

This year, LA Galaxy Red Bulls gave Thierry Henry permission be a pundit for the BBC instead of play for them during the World Cup period. They make such strange decisions over there.

Edited by Louis

I thought it was strange that there WAS a US team last time around, it was in the middle of their season.

This year, LA Galaxy gave Thierry Henry permission be a pundit for the BBC instead of play for them during the World Cup period. They make such strange decisions.

Nice of them seeing as he doesn't play for them! :rofl:

I'm quite happy with this to be honest. Closer for me - although Prenton Park holds around 17k so it may sell out quickly - I suspect there'll be a lot of Wirral-based blues who'd like to go. There was a few thousand for the reserve game in 2012 so I imagine this'll be high demand.

This has got to be the most disjointed preseason I can ever remember Everton having. Everything all seems so last minute.

Its almost as if Bobby has come back from the World Cup and said " Right lads who are we playing in our preseason games?" and Jones has said " Shit forgot about that lets start ringing around to see who will give us a game"