IGNORED

Kopite Thread

You can tell that Jason McAteer hangs around Jurgen Klopp's bins hoping that he's thrown out some boxers for him to sniff. 

Klopp shouldn't be anywhere near the MOTY considering how he'll be walking away with a Carabao Cup and no real title fight. I'd argue that Pep should be there simply as he's likely to win the league which should carry some weight regardless but would look to the likes of Dyche (comfortably mid-table with points deductions removed) or Ireola (comfortably kept up what looked a wobbly Bournemouth side) for outside contenders.

The main one for me is Emery, I don't see how he doesn't get it if it's a non-bias voting system. Getting Villa into the Champions League is outstanding work.

51 minutes ago, Zoo 2.0 said:

You can tell that Jason McAteer hangs around Jurgen Klopp's bins hoping that he's thrown out some boxers for him to sniff. 

Klopp shouldn't be anywhere near the MOTY considering how he'll be walking away with a Carabao Cup and no real title fight. I'd argue that Pep should be there simply as he's likely to win the league which should carry some weight regardless but would look to the likes of Dyche (comfortably mid-table with points deductions removed) or Ireola (comfortably kept up what looked a wobbly Bournemouth side) for outside contenders.

The main one for me is Emery, I don't see how he doesn't get it if it's a non-bias voting system. Getting Villa into the Champions League is outstanding work.

Agreed or even Arteta, you could even make more of case for Dyche than Klopp, although I haven’t enjoyed his tactics and a few of his player selections and in game time decisions, I do readily accept he has had some big mountains climb. But Klopp getting in the top 3 would be a kick in the teeth too others more deserving. 
And just in case people think I’m mellowing over Dyche I still believe he should have been sacked in the middle of the season.  

1 hour ago, Romey 1878 said:

The man in the middle is thick as pig shit Jason McAteer.

Klopp 100% should not have been short listed. I don't even think Guardiola should have been.

It's like when Giggs won Sports Personality of the Year when he'd done fuck all that year, ridiculous...short listed purely because he's leaving, and based on his whole term in charge...it's manager of the season ffs.

7 hours ago, Palfy said:

Agreed or even Arteta, you could even make more of case for Dyche than Klopp, although I haven’t enjoyed his tactics and a few of his player selections and in game time decisions, I do readily accept he has had some big mountains climb. But Klopp getting in the top 3 would be a kick in the teeth too others more deserving. 
And just in case people think I’m mellowing over Dyche I still believe he should have been sacked in the middle of the season.  

After all the disagreements in the Dyche thread, it's encouraging to read this. Thank you for your magnanimity. (BTW - was that final sentence saying the same thing in Hindi?)

11 hours ago, Zoo 2.0 said:

Klopp shouldn't be anywhere near the MOTY considering how he'll be walking away with a Carabao Cup and no real title fight. 

Sly big 6. Let's brng sentiment into it.

4 hours ago, Matt said:

Won't load for me :(

Me neither now....was a six minute compilation of Klopp getting arsy with interviewers and blaming the weather, pitch, fixture list and refs for bad results. He's made out to be this lovely guy, but he has a really unpleasant passive aggressive side to him.

1 hour ago, MikeO said:

Me neither now....was a six minute compilation of Klopp getting arsy with interviewers and blaming the weather, pitch, fixture list and refs for bad results. He's made out to be this lovely guy, but he has a really unpleasant passive aggressive side to him.

He was also ranting at Dyche when he was going down the tunnel, Dyche should have stuck the ginger nut on him.