IGNORED

Kopite Thread

1 minute ago, Gwlad said:

How many times have they said that about us this and last two seasons? 😟

All the more reason to enjoy it...a famous Anfield European night under the lights for me:P

Sadly you just know they'll go to Atalanta next week and score four:mad:

1 hour ago, Romey 1878 said:

In the last few weeks it's gone from saying they're going for the quadruple to it looking like the only trophy they'll get is the League Cup.

The milk 🥛 cup or as Cornish would say the Mickey Mouse cup, or the one domestic trophy that has eluded us. 

2 hours ago, MikeO said:

Not been the milk cup since 1986 you dinosaur😂

I know I was just trying to lower it’s status if that’s all Liverpool win in Klopp’s final season. 
1981 was the first year it was sponsored by the milk board, I reckon there would have been quite a few who thought wtf is he on about when I said the milk cup. 
And I’ll have you know I’m no dinosaur you cheeky sod, I’m just ageing gracefully and serenely now F off 😂

On 14/04/2024 at 16:05, Romey 1878 said:

In the last few weeks it's gone from saying they're going for the quadruple to it looking like the only trophy they'll get is the League Cup.

I'd take that in spades.

On 14/04/2024 at 21:10, MikeO said:

Not been the milk cup since 1986 you dinosaur😂

There was one for kids until recently wasn't there? Think Mark used to post the results back in the day. Or I'm actually losing my mind :lol:

7 minutes ago, Matt said:

There was one for kids until recently wasn't there? Think Mark used to post the results back in the day. Or I'm actually losing my mind :lol:

Was in Ireland I think, big tournament for many age groups. 

2 hours ago, Matt said:

No you’re not losing your mind you’ve just had far too much beer and not enough milk 🥛 in the past and it’s effected your memory. 
You could have been playing for Accrington Stanley 😄

8 hours ago, MikeO said:

Was in Ireland I think, big tournament for many age groups. 

8 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

Did I?!

It mightve been Duffys brother? Dunno, was about 15 years ago now :lol:

1 hour ago, Romey 1878 said:

Duffy's brother that through his toys out of the pram if I remember rightly :lol:.

*threw:P

10 hours ago, Matt said:

Was Louis that posted about it.

Milk sponsorship stopped and renamed in 2016

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/34588193

Still going https://supercupni.com/

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, patto said:

The only reason they leave Liverpool is money pure greed Liverpool don’t need a huge rebuild they have 4 or 5 academy players ready for the first team. 

Allison, Vvd and Salah were the biggest changes to their team from a transformation perspective. 

I remember thinking when I seen them "they will win multiple leagues", fortunately I actually think they have under delivered. 

12 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

Allison, Vvd and Salah were the biggest changes to their team from a transformation perspective. 

I remember thinking when I seen them "they will win multiple leagues", fortunately I actually think they have under delivered. 

They’ve only under achieved due to city being so consistent