IGNORED

Kopite Thread

2 hours ago, Hafnia said:

Probably front loading signings ready for another transfer ban.  How the other half live eh. 

That's why they're getting all the players on long contracts ready for when the drawbridge is pulled up behind them stopping clubs doing that.

So they get the advantage and then it's stopped. It's alright for some. 

2 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

That's why they're getting all the players on long contracts ready for when the drawbridge is pulled up behind them stopping clubs doing that.

So they get the advantage and then it's stopped. It's alright for some. 

The whole thing is a piss take.  I’m ready for Newcastle to get mahrez for £1m and all sorts of Saudi owned players for loans etc. 

var, the transfer regulations, Saudi involvement, the game is a fuckin mess. If you live 50000 miles away you can watch a live game easier than being 5 miles away. 

43 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

The whole thing is a piss take.  I’m ready for Newcastle to get mahrez for £1m and all sorts of Saudi owned players for loans etc. 

var, the transfer regulations, Saudi involvement, the game is a fuckin mess. If you live 50000 miles away you can watch a live game easier than being 5 miles away. 

That's true. All games are now televised live in the US, most for free but some with subscription channels.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh what it must be like to be able to bring a player on or even start with one in our case, that can have 2 shots from a wide angle and bury them both  natural clinical finishers is what gets you points and wins you games. Just a shame we had to witness it from the cunts next door.  

• 4 weeks later...
On 30/09/2023 at 19:35, MikeO said:

Mood is low I know but am I allowed a little chortle?:otvwhistle:

Yes! But the VAR situation is farcical. As always, I’d like to know how much the gambling companies made from a Spurs win versus a draw or loss. I’d also like to know whether there would be such a fuss if we were the victims. 

12 minutes ago, Cornish Steve said:

I’d also like to know whether there would be such a fuss if we were the victims. 

Was wondering that yesterday when reading the third article on the BBC website that had been opened up to comments; no way that happens for a "lesser" team.

I’d enjoy seeing one of two things happen today:

1) Liverpool given a goal only to have it denied due to a marginal VAR offside ruling.

2) Liverpool wrongfully given a penalty that VAR would deny (but VAR not used) only for them to blast the ball over the top. 

In either case, of course, the result must be that they lose the match by a single goal. 

• 1 month later...