IGNORED

Goalkeepers

seve

just one last thought on this subject the likes of arsenal and spurs and a lot of top European clubs have been after a decent keeper over the last few years we have never received one offer for ours that says a lot weather we would accept it or not is irreverent nobody wants our alleged top 5 in the premier keeper.

I'm assuming you are a member of the Everton board or player administration staff to have such knowledge of what bids have been made. Or are you just going off whats been published in the 100% correct everytime media?

so bill gibbons r u saying hes good enough for efc not very ambitious a few more points we could have been in the champions league not the pointless Europa league.

Crusty boy, I can smell a troll from a thousand yards my friend and I whiffed you the second post you made. At first you were quite cautious now you're showing your intentions quite clearly by insulting other members. Hardly the longest of slow burns was it?

You may well deny it but I'm all over you like a rash son ;)

Please go and troll a site that expects a little less grammar wise from it's posters.

if in doubt shout troll not able to have a grown up conversation then.

I'm more than capable of having a grown up conversation . The trouble here is that I'm not talking to a grown up.

You're trolling son, it's as plain and simple as that and you've been outed already.

Please go and hone your skills elsewhere and come back in say 12 months and try again.

Might be good to try getting some spelling lessons and learning the difference between whether and weather, their and there, were and where and we're they're etc. it's really not that difficult.

obviously you understand grammar and I understand football im as much a troll as you are a grown up.

We need a yawn smiley now for this.

Carry on son but I'm just letting you know that I'm onto you. I'll even tell you your mistakes if you want.

PM me and I'll explain where you've been going wrong.

Hanging around just one thread and not contributing to any other thread on the board is your schoolboy error though. Hardly a sign of a newcomer who wants to contribute to a board is it.

so bill gibbons r u saying hes good enough for efc not very ambitious a few more points we could have been in the champions league not the pointless Europa league.

How about the points we have gained from goals he has stopped? Penalties saved?

as for the comment about the media there r no secrets anymore.

Not many secrets no, but just because things arent in the media doesnt mean they didnt happen. But you are entitled to you opinion, I just think your opinion is wrong.

as I only joined on Wednesday and I have to work one subject is enough for me as for being a troll at 61 I had to ask some one to explain what it was as for grammar I blame st swithens but my only concern is that efc do well yes I have a problem with howard I think hes as bad as Richard wright but that is just my opinion I did not realise I need permission to have an opinion.

as I only joined on Wednesday and I have to work one subject is enough for me AS FOR BEING A TROLL AT 61 I HAD TO ASK SOME ONE TO EXPLAIN what it was as for grammar I blame st swithens but my only concern is that efc do well yes I have a problem with howard I think hes as bad as Richard wright but that is just my opinion I did not realise I need permission to have an opinion.

:lol:

That's comedy gold right there.

The bit I have capitalised you've contradicted yourself as your initial response (which was almost immediate after I accused you) was I'M NO TROLL but now you have had to ask someone. So which one is it?

You do have a right to an opinion but to aggressively dismiss others or throw insults isn't the best wat to start is it.

Hey look on the bright side, at 61 you only have 4 more years to go before you retire then you'll be able to post in another topic,

61 and you speak in text slang. Do me a favour will you :rofl:

Edited by Paddock

the definition of a troll just look it up on line is some one who bullys and forces there opinion sounds just like you I think we have found the real troll just twists to suit whatever the response and you would be amazed at what 61 year olds can do a bit of slang I even swore once,not quite ready for the coffin yet.

the definition of a troll just look it up on line is some one who bullys and forces there opinion sounds just like you I think we have found the real troll just twists to suit whatever the response and you would be amazed at what 61 year olds can do a bit of slang I even swore once,not quite ready for the coffin yet.

Don't believe everything you read or just a quick scan.

I'm the real troll? Ahh the art of deflection such a wonderful thing.

You don't need me to tell you the real definition but anyway I'll leave you to it now to carry on.

Enjoy trying to cause trouble, maybe try it in another thread and at least not be so one dimensional .

My word you two are behaving like children. Cut it out. This board in the past has been mostly home to intelligent and insightful football commentary, but now with trolling and these childish back and forths, it's becoming really hard to talk about football, and especially hard to talk about football in any in-depth and mature way.

Howard is not finished yet. He has just came out of the world cup an absolute hero... Not jus for the one record breaking match either.

He had a solid season for us too. Yes he made a few mistakes but so did every single player in world football... Not just goalkeepers.

The problem is goalkeepers are under constant spotlight so their mistakes are are amplified. But Howard doesn't haveany howlers and like said above.... I don't worry with him in goals

obviously criticism of tim is not allowed so I wont mention arsenals first goal rolled in the 6 yard a yard in front of him he could have thrown his cap on it anyway does anyone fancy Curtis Davies from hull top centre back in our price range I don't think jags and disty will cut for another year and maybe to early for stones.

obviously criticism of tim is not allowed so I wont mention arsenals first goal rolled in the 6 yard a yard in front of him he could have thrown his cap on it anyway does anyone fancy Curtis Davies from hull top centre back in our price range I don't think jags and disty will cut for another year and maybe to early for stones.

Criticism is fine but then accept people sticking up for him too.

Yes, he should've pounced on that ball in but then again, it should never have got there. As already pointed out, the defense needs sorting way before the goalkeeper.

I'd take Davies but I think we are going to have to go with what we've got this year. Next year a new DC is going to be essential

Edited by Matt