IGNORED

West Ham (FA Cup Away)

markjazzbassist

Matt he pointed, it was played where he pointed and he moved a second after the ball was played? It was fuckin lazy. He looks gassed.

he pointed, moved, McGeady didn't release, he slowed up, McGeady released, he sprinted to get it from between 2 defenders.

So gassed that he tracked back to cover McGeady and slow down a break?

he pointed, moved, McGeady didn't release, he slowed up, McGeady released, he sprinted to get it from between 2 defenders.

So gassed that he tracked back to cover McGeady and slow down a break?

Quite simply he isn't doing what he did last two games. Effort and aggression is low, been shoved off ball a few times. Needs a rocket.

Owen praising Carrols knockdown, conveniently ignoring the elbow into Stones face :dry:

Haf, think Shukes summed it up perfectly. Bar 2 miscontrols hes done well on the whole.

Special shout at halftime to McGeady and Naismith too, constant running and McGeady took the yellow for the team.

Not a bad first half, just missing that final ball

Besic is such a clever footballer on that field. His brain is always switched on. I hope the obvious blues, and I think you know who I mean, give the likes of Joel, Besic and mgeady some good runs in the team.

Cause everygame you see more improvement. I'm especially made up for aiden though. It's finally all come together in this game for him. He looks useless and a world beater all in the same game sometimes. Today he just looks threatening.

Naismith has been the best player, why replace him? Or move him?

I only say this cause tired legs will open up this game second half and Mirallas, in that area can score any time.

I just done want us to squander any more breaks cause I can see how this will end up. If they win now it will be a empty feeling but can't say anything cause we played well.

I only say this cause tired legs will open up this game second half and Mirallas, in that area can score any time.

I just done want us to squander any more breaks cause I can see how this will end up. If they win now it will be a empty feeling but can't say anything cause we played well.

Fair enough but lets wait until the 70th or something. I think Naismith will get something out of this game.