IGNORED

West Ham (FA Cup Away)

markjazzbassist

Best player in the first half, took a yellow for a Barry fuck up and unfortunately his eagerness to put in a shift meant he took a yellow.

But yeah, its ok he's the pantomime villain - throw him to the wolves.

Come on haf, you can't defend that second "foul", it was idiotic. You know you're on a yellow and he wasn't even close to getting the ball.

Edited by Toffee_in_LA

Then you have reached a new level of pathetic when it comes to Lukaku.

OK, then tell me, when have we seen a top level performance away from home? Why can he not string ghames together, why the false storms - its all to do witgh his mentality - disgrace!!! I was hoping to see the Rom of the last 2 games, we are seeing the rom of the previous 10. No excuse.

Look at that yard dog Carroll.... at least he looks hungry.

OK, then tell me, when have we seen a top level performance away from home? Why can he not string ghames together, why the false storms - its all to do witgh his mentality - disgrace!!! I was hoping to see the Rom of the last 2 games, we are seeing the rom of the previous 10. No excuse.

The complaint was about Barkley being shite, not deserving a 50m price tag. You turn that into a dig against Lukaku and ignore that your new golden boy has been sent off. Its pathetic and hypocritical

Thanks Rom for that, perfect timing.

When have we honestly seen a top level performance from McGeady? Has the skill of a Sunday league player but tries "hard"...ahahahahahahahahahahaha

Come on haf, you can't defend that second "foul", it was idiotic. You know you're on a yellow and he wasn't even close to getting the ball.

Stupid? absolutely. He put in some great work and is not the first player to go with instincts and try and win it,

What a save.