IGNORED

West Ham (FA Cup Away)

markjazzbassist

Barrys played ok neither him nor besic deserve to be subbed . Mcgeady should have gone before he lunged in like a fucking retard knowing he was on a yellow.

How he is a professional footballer is beyond me. Good first half? He was in good position after good position and every time it lead to a dead end.

He's fucking shit.

seriously?!

yeah. The reality is that City will pay £35m plus for him.

Unfortunately Rom is being true to form, had a bit of the stick and played well, then all the plaudits have gone and put him in complacent mode. He is not focussed, no agression, nothing deliberate.

I'm actually going to ask "when have we seen Rom play well in an away fixture?"

yeah. The reality is that City will pay £35m plus for him.

Unfortunately Rom is being true to form, had a bit of the stick and played well, then all the plaudits have gone and put him in complacent mode. He is not focussed, no agression, nothing deliberate.

I'm actually going to ask "when have we seen Rom play well in an away fixture?"

Then you have reached a new level of pathetic when it comes to Lukaku.

Barrys played ok neither him nor besic deserve to be subbed . Mcgeady should have gone before he lunged in like a fucking retard knowing he was on a yellow.

How he is a professional footballer is beyond me. Good first half? He was in good position after good position and every time it lead to a dead end.

He's fucking shit.

Best player in the first half, took a yellow for a Barry fuck up and unfortunately his eagerness to put in a shift meant he took a yellow.

But yeah, its ok he's the pantomime villain - throw him to the wolves.