IGNORED

Crystal Palace (away)

Kev627

Blue/MC. You are technically on ignore, I don't wish to use the real ignore as your bullshit posts that prompt other posters replies can make it tough to follow the thread.

Just in case you are wondering why I skip your bullshit wum posts, it's best for everyone else on the forum.

Blue/MC. You are technically on ignore, I don't wish to use the real ignore as your bullshit posts that prompt other posters replies can make it tough to follow the thread.

Just in case you are wondering why I skip your bullshit wum posts, it's best for everyone else on the forum.

Asking a few obvious questions.....are a wind up !

You haven't had it all your own way, that's very sad for you.I've always seen straight through you and that's what you don't like.

All this ignore shit, it's like a child in the playground who doesn't get his own way. " I'll only speak to the people who believe everything I say "

I asked you some questions about the incident as did others, funny how all this deflects away from the actual point.

Ignore this !

You said Lukaku is shit......he isn't.

You said Martinez was way better than Moyes.....he isn't

You said Stats were 100%.......MikeO said they were infact 'nebulous crap'......you revised your stats down to at best 'wishy washy'.....SO stats were 100%........they aren't.

You said you ran off a broken toe in a few days......you didn't.

You said you scored numerous goals from the half way line......you didn't.

You come up with 100% stories from the changing room.......bullshit.

I'd like to ignore YOU.......but your on here so fucking much that would be half of the daily posts....fuck it I'll give it a go !

Asking a few obvious questions.....are a wind up !

You haven't had it all your own way, that's very sad for you.I've always seen straight through you and that's what you don't like.

All this ignore shit, it's like a child in the playground who doesn't get his own way. " I'll only speak to the people who believe everything I say "

I asked you some questions about the incident as did others, funny how all this deflects away from the actual point.

Ignore this !

You said Lukaku is shit......he isn't.

You said Martinez was way better than Moyes.....he isn't

You said Stats were 100%.......MikeO said they were infact 'nebulous crap'......you revised your stats down to at best 'wishy washy'.....SO stats were 100%........they aren't.

You said you ran off a broken toe in a few days......you didn't.

You said you scored numerous goals from the half way line......you didn't.

You come up with 100% stories from the changing room.......bullshit.

I'd like to ignore YOU.......but your on here so fucking much that would be half of the daily posts....fuck it I'll give it a go !

Nailed him. +1

While on the subject of answering questions, Blue, I asked you one an hour ago that you haven't answered?

Please enlighten me on these posts you speak of.

The thing with you Newty, you've always got an opinion on everyone else's shit. If there's a barney going on you jump in with your two feet and side with your pin ups. It's classic Newty behaviour. Trying to pick up brownie points with the mods hahaha

Last post to you boys... Surely you've got home work you haven't finished?

Anyway blue....

Lukaku shite? Not shite, but not good. Good at converting a chance in the box but that's about it. £28m? £15m player at best

Martinez has won a trophy with a low funded club, secured more points in a prem season than moyes - he is arguably better. Fact is, he won a trophy and got our highest points return.

MikeO agreed that my stats were difficult to ignore. I guess the echo thought so too....

I was playing within 2 weeks of a broken toe. Nani plays with a permanent bloken toe.

I've scored goals from half of way line.

I've scored 4/4 penalties at anfield

I've done a few things that I don't share on here but I think personally you are a pretty weird fucker for taking such note. Maybe you need to do a few things yourself.

Signing off lads, you grow up now. Laters.

Edited by Hafnia

The thing with you Newty, you've always got an opinion on everyone else's shit. If there's a barney going on you jump in with your two feet and side with your pin ups. It's classic Newty behaviour. Trying to pick up brownie points with the mods hahaha

Right. It's a forum. Where people offer opinions? Unless I've got this whole forum thing wrong.

Isn't it ironic that you have just jumped into my conversation with another member by saying the above?

So who's shit did I offer an opinion on?

And who's barney did I jump into?

Who are my pin ups?

And which mods do I pick brownie points off and how?

Give clear and concise examples/answer to the above.

Otherwise, like Blue before you, it will look like yet another failed WUM attempt.

Close thread and move posts to the bickering thread in the no one gives a flying fuck section.

It's getting beyond a joke now. Same ones bringing threads down. Get them banned or warned or whatever.

I need to have a word with myself for getting involved. For that I apologise to those who have to see this shite.

The thing is, why should threads get closed? It shouldn't happen.

Honestly, I don't feel this thread has been to bad.

The problem is, you try to have a decent level headed conversation and the same old same goes off.

It doesn't bother me on a personal level because it's clear for people to see. But it is frustrating. All this suck up, brown nosing, brownie points etc that's been flying around for a few months. It's from the playground.

Had a bit of a talk with that someone who told me about Eto.... Or Ego as my phone wants to spell it.

What the fuck, it was horrendous. I'll say the info comes directly from a player who represents bwhat Everton means to us but.........

Eto decided after a game that he demand Martinez and his coaching staff leave the room as he wanted to address the players. For whatever reason he actually did along with a fair few players, some stayed out of intrigue some out of loyalty to this new rebel who told them

"leave this club and get your money elsewhere, you won't win trophies here"

His right hand man was mirallas. His other chum was pienaar.

I was actually shown the name on the phone. Personally said they felt sick, Martinez basically couldn't deal with the situation. Bad times.

What brought this thread down was this ridiculous off topic post. Has absolutely nothing to do with the palace game.

Hafnia can give it out but can't take it.