IGNORED

Crystal Palace (away)

Kev627

Who are you playing out wide.... With McGeady and Mirallas off??? Come on Matt

Oviedo, Kone and Barkley (assuming taking Rom off too). Push Naismtih out right, because at least he will do some work. Sacrifice a bit of width on one side to get some workrate on the pitch. McGeady, bar that last chance where he should've shot in my opinion. Has offered nothing this game and I'd rather have a worker on the pitch

Oviedo, Kone and Barkley (assuming taking Rom off too). Push Naismtih out right, because at least he will do some work. Sacrifice a bit of width on one side to get some workrate on the pitch. McGeady, bar that last chance where he should've shot in my opinion. Has offered nothing this game and I'd rather have a worker on the pitch

Square pegs round holes. Because that's ever worked.

All good changes. Dont bite Matt. He is just here to argue. I dont even read the shit he posts anymore