IGNORED

Leicester

duncanmckenzieismagic

The Boo's weren't that bad. Probably the odd few small groups.

At the end of the day, the boys have again raised expectations after Thursday. And this is the opposite of Thursday. Especially from that enigma Lukaku.

It's different football!! Fuck when will people learn. I thought youse scousers were supposed to be the most knowledgable about football. Europe is playing to win, the majority of the premier league play not to lose.

I feel far more educated to comment about Lukakus game after watching the past two games. If he's given space due to opposition bombing forward he looks awesome cause he has thirty seconds to control and turn. When they come to defend and sit on his heels he hasn't the movement to get that time which shows up his immediate control.

It's different football!! Fuck when will people learn. I thought youse scousers were supposed to be the most knowledgable about football. Europe is playing to win, the majority of the premier league play not to lose.

Clearly we know not as much as the Yanks!!!

Explain.... Europe is playing to win, the majority of the premier league play not to lose.

And then explain what it had to do with my post about 'boo boys'?

But do it later...got a game to watch!!!

Clearly we know not as much as the Yanks!!!

Explain.... Europe is playing to win, the majority of the premier league play not to lose.

And then explain what it had to do with my post about 'boo boys'?

But do it later...got a game to watch!!!

You said after Thursday display you're let down by this. Well the team is not playing to win, Leicester is playing for a draw meaning they are sitting back. You can see this I hope. Young boys attack so did Wolfsburg, Lille, they want to win games. Leicester doesn't, they came to goodison to park the bus and pray for a draw. Completely different game and tactics, you can't have the same Thursday display agaisnt 11 men behind the ball. I know you know this and are just pissed off we aren't winning, I'm just tired of hearing everyone bitch about we can't play in the premier league. We can, we just play shit teams who use 1904 tactics and play not to lose.

You said after Thursday display you're let down by this. Well the team is not playing to win, Leicester is playing for a draw meaning they are sitting back. You can see this I hope. Young boys attack so did Wolfsburg, Lille, they want to win games. Leicester doesn't, they came to goodison to park the bus and pray for a draw. Completely different game and tactics, you can't have the same Thursday display agaisnt 11 men behind the ball. I know you know this and are just pissed off we aren't winning, I'm just tired of hearing everyone bitch about we can't play in the premier league. We can, we just play shit teams who use 1904 tactics and play not to lose.

Yeah, I got you. I see where your coming from there.