IGNORED

Swansea City (Away)

markjazzbassist

Guest rusty747

Assuming that both Peanuts and Mirallas are fit, I would like to see them both get some game time today. Mirallas on for whover of Ossie or Barkley is looking like a fish out of water on the left wing, then peanuts for either Lennon or whoever is playing in the No 10 position. If Peanuts has lost some of his legs it would be good to see him play just behind Traffic.

Assuming that both Peanuts and Mirallas are fit, I would like to see them both get some game time today. Mirallas on for whover of Ossie or Barkley is looking like a fish out of water on the left wing, then peanuts for either Lennon or whoever is playing in the No 10 position. If Peanuts has lost some of his legs it would be good to see him play just behind Traffic.

Hopefully we can get up 2-0 get peanuts on for Barry, drop Ross deeper - Pienaar in behind and Kev can get minutes if his head is sorted. Otherwise I would even rsther Garbutt on the wing.

Can't see what's so bad?

Usual first twenty from an away team for me. Get plenty of touches for all on the pitch to settle them. Few testing balls.

Just need to attack more now.

I think you need to realise that teams are always going to try against us to. No one is going to let us come to their patch and let us have it our own way.

Can't see what's so bad?

Usual first twenty from an away team for me. Get plenty of touches for all on the pitch to settle them. Few testing balls.

Just need to attack more now.

I think you need to realise that teams are always going to try against us to. No one is going to let us come to their patch and let us have it our own way.

This is absolutely terrible. How you can disagree I don't know. Absolutely toothless so far. Bored out my skull

This is absolutely terrible. How you can disagree I don't know. Absolutely toothless so far. Bored out my skull

I have saw us much worse most of the season and playing away to Swansea I actually expected them to have a lot os possession.

Does that explain my reasoning enough for you?

Not saying were anywhere near good....Just not as bad as your making out that's all.

Great effort Seamus.