IGNORED

Swansea City (Away)

markjazzbassist

I have saw us much worse most of the season and playing away to Swansea I actually expected them to have a lot os possession.

Does that explain my reasoning enough for you?

Not saying were anywhere near good....Just not as bad as your making out that's all.

Great effort Seamus.

Fair enough, you're wrong though.

Baines has gone from not getting past the first man to hitting the goaly on the far post Everytime.

I do agree Kone holds the ball up well, but he doesn't seek to anything attacking.

Lennnoonnnnn!

Bit of credit for Kone moving it on too I suppose haha.

Edited by Shukes

For a lot of that half we were terrible. But we grew into it as it went on and then when a chance came out way we took it. That gave us confidence and we visibly improved. We could've done without half-time really :(.

Coleman our stand out player I thought. For most of the half he looked like the only one who was going to make anything happen.

Dare I say it I think Barry has had a good game ......so far.

Been solid for me.

Coleman stand out. Ross looks confident as well. There was a moment when he was on the break and slowed down because there wasn't a lot to play infront of him, I like him running at teams but hopefully he has started to pick and choose when to and when not to. Kone got better as the half went. Let's get a few more here