IGNORED

Sunderland (Home)

markjazzbassist

Guest rusty747

Agreed we are looking much easier on the eye today. I think its one of those games where if we can get one we will get three orfour.

Sorry about the multi posts. A bit of finger trouble with the wife's Android!

cleaned up.

Bit more typical Everton; all possession (some quite exciting) but no real end product. Plenty of corners, can never beat the first man.

Barkley started incredibly well, disappeared and reappeared again towards the end. Lukaku the same, though he is suffering from being stuck in the defenders pockets. Not because he's playing poorly, just think Coates is doing a great job on him.

Other than that, special mention for Barry, Ossie and McCarthy.

Guest rusty747

And I am hearing that there is another Europa League place up for grabs via the fair play system. Only West Ham ahead of us so we must be in with a shout. Question is, do we reallywant it? We would have togo in at the first qualifying round in July.

Back on topic. 3-0 second half I reckon.

And I am hearing that there is another Europa League place up for grabs via the fair play system. Only West Ham ahead of us so we must be in with a shout. Question is, do we reallywant it? We would have togo in at the first qualifying round in July.

Back on topic. 3-0 second half I reckon.

Being discussed elsewhere, but yes, I'd take it.