IGNORED

Sunderland (Home)

markjazzbassist

Defoe should've been off the fucking pitch. Then he scores off his dick. If it wasn't Everton, I wouldn't believe it.

Latest replay showed it went off his hand, which I understand is supposed to be illegal. Horrible luck for Everton today.

Crazy crazy crazy.

You just can't believe it, can you?! That's our season summed up in one game.

73% Possession, 22 shots, 15 corners.

Football is simple...if you don't score, you can't win!!!

This is why I've been saying all season; priority is an AMC.

Yeah. It won't take much to fix. Just that one player committed to the cause with that extra bit to cut open defences.

Honestly, can't believe what we've just seen. But then, can't believe how many times I've said that this season!!!

True that Sunderland's goals involved luck, and that it was "one of those days," but our finishing just wasn't good, much less top class. We might somehow get into 10th, but I can't say we clearly deserve it.

Our final third of the pitch lacks some combination of confidence and basic competence. Perhaps Lukaku and Barkley will mature and play more consistently next season. This season is a step sideways at best, 2 steps backwards at worst.

Yeah. It won't take much to fix. Just that one player committed to the cause with that extra bit to cut open defences.

Honestly, can't believe what we've just seen. But then, can't believe how many times I've said that this season!!!

Was the same last season too.

Lukaku had a couple of chances that he should've buried but apart from that he was marked out of the game. Mirallas did sod all when he came on, Garbutt looks like he's made his mind up. Howard had no chance with either goal, apart from that had nothing to do.

McCarthy a close runner up for MOTM, but Coleman was brilliant.

Should've been our priority last fucking summer like I said.

I'm so fucking angry after today's game. We lost with barely a whimper. There's no passion or aggression, we're an easy touch in short.

We might actually learn one day that just letting sides have shots at our goal without putting any pressure on is a bad fucking idea.

Martinez has a lot of work to do over the summer. The problem is that, based on his comments about this coming summer, I don't think he realises that and is happy with what he's got now and won't do a lot over the summer. If that's the case and we go on like we are I'll want him gone swiftly next season.

Should've been our priority last fucking summer like I said.

I'm so fucking angry after today's game. We lost with barely a whimper. There's no passion or aggression, we're an easy touch in short.

We might actually learn one day that just letting sides have shots at our goal without putting any pressure on is a bad fucking idea.

Martinez has a lot of work to do over the summer. The problem is that, based on his comments about this coming summer, I don't think he realises that and is happy with what he's got now and won't do a lot over the summer. If that's the case and we go on like we are I'll want him gone swiftly next season.

Wouldn't have meant much if we hadn't signed Lukaku though; our senior striker would've been Kone and even a Mata / Silva / etc would'nt have been able to help there.

We are so close to being a great side, I honestly believe that.