IGNORED

Arsenal (Away)

markjazzbassist

wow! The keeper can see the WHOLE pitch! Defenders have to turn when a player runs in behind him. Ozils cross landed on the fucking six yard box !!! Howard doesn't fucking move!

Ozil's cross was into no man's land and Howard was on the wrong side of Giroud flying in. He comes out and he likely concedes a penalty.

Cazorla's ball had way too much pace for Howard to have come off his line.

The first Howard MIGHT have been able to do a bit better, but is mostly Jags' fault for poor marking. The second is entirely the fault of the back line.

wow! The keeper can see the WHOLE pitch! Defenders have to turn when a player runs in behind him. Ozils cross landed on the fucking six yard box !!! Howard doesn't fucking move!

You don't know much about football do you mate? That's OK.

You have your bugbear and miss the real issues.

First goal was a free header AND Howard was at fault.

Second goal....defence was shite.

Please let this be Howard's last season. Had enough of the star jumps in corners, the diving the wrong way, the staying on his line at all costs philosophy. We need to get the ball more to Barkley, Gerry and Rom. We are dangerous on the counter but we need to defend set pieces much better.

Great opportunity to take pot shots at the players we don't like.

I could easily join in with Alan Smith and slate lukaku but he's been OK. Fucked off that Howard has shit out again. Get rid time.

Galloway has looked brilliant.

I think jags has done his cruciate. Not good.

You don't know much about football do you mate? That's OK.

You have your bugbear and miss the real issues.

First goal was a free header AND Howard was at fault.

Second goal....defence was shite.

no I know nothing. I played acadamy football at a premier league team but got released at 16. You? Please explain to me this if Howard would have come off his goaline like he should have and caught or punched the ball would it still have been a free header then?

Great opportunity to take pot shots at the players we don't like.

I could easily join in with Alan Smith and slate lukaku but he's been OK. Fucked off that Howard has shit out again. Get rid time.

Galloway has looked brilliant.

I think jags has done his cruciate. Not good.

McCarthy does a lot of pointing, running round like a headless chicken and jockeying/standing off. He's shit!