IGNORED

Everton approach or United approach?

Not sure how to create a poll, so maybe it can be a discussion. Plenty have implied they'd take boring wins over exciting draws, so let's see whether that's the majority opinion.

Everton are playing attractive football but can't seem to win enough games to make the top four this year. ManU are playing awful football but manage to win more games, usually by a single, undeserved goal. Do you prefer the Everton approach or the United approach? (Of course, we'd all prefer exciting wins, but that's not an option when answering this question.)

I'd like to play attractive football and win. No point playing attractive football and drawing.... What do you get out of that? Frustrated players and fans.

Somewhere in the middle would be the correct answer. But if you want a logical one... Winning is all that matters.

Attractive. That way I can watch the matches without having a heart attack. With moyes it was 1-0 70' comes on heitenga and in crapping myself for 20 minutes knowing there will be a corner headed in around 90'.

At least yesterday was a good match.

I'm having heart-attacks now! Crapping myself at 2-0 up with 10 minutes to go, wondering if thats enough!

Any Cup final......win at all costs, stuff entertainment.

Any games against liverpool......win at all costs.

Over the course of an entire season, I think I'd still rather win and be mildly entertaining, than pass the ball about at blinding speed score 3 goals but conceed 3 or 4.

Would love to play great football and win most, like the 80's.I don't think we are a million miles away from that at the moment, could go either way.

I'm having heart-attacks now! Crapping myself at 2-0 up with 10 minutes to go, wondering if thats enough!

^This 100%. We need a 3 goal cushion these days to GUARANTEE a win, and the sad thing is that isn't so far from the truth. Is there a team that has blown as many leads as e have this year in the PL? I'm asking this seriously, but I think i know the answer already.