IGNORED

Miller Bolanos

Previously rumoured that Brighton (?!) had bid 7.3 million. For a player on a reported $48,000 (US) and playing in Ecuador.

Doesn't quite add up to me.

25, and good goals record, so fits the theoretical bill, but I'll eat my shoe if we sign anyone else this window.

I'm expecting us to sign a youngster for the future. Probably another CB :lol:.

I wouldn't be complaining about that, we've done good business that way, but it would be nice if we could do something that would help us now and not in 6 years. Martinez always says he wants to end every window stronger but just letting Naismith go without replacing him means that won't be the case this time around (if we don't end up bringing someone in obviously).

Means the transfer could be confirmed within a few hours. But, that post has been making the rounds since yesterday. I don't know where the photo was taken. If you scousers recognize the location, then that's a solid bet. If not, it's probably just a bullshit post.

I kind of hope this one comes off (and for cheap, obviously), because he looks like he COULD have something about him.