IGNORED

The New Investment Dream Big Thread

"Listen Moshiri, I know you're going to put millions and millions into the club, unlike we fellow board members, but do you know what? We're going to veto you on getting rid of our favourite suntanned Bob, who would be responsible for how a lot of your millions will be spent, so you can bring in someone you trust (and has a clue) to handle that. So sit down, shut up, and show me the money!"

I'm sure that would go down well :unsure:

"Listen Moshiri, I know you're going to put millions and millions into the club, unlike we fellow board members, but do you know what? We're going to veto you on getting rid of our favourite suntanned Bob, who would be responsible for how a lot of your millions will be spent, so you can bring in someone you trust (and has a clue) to handle that. So sit down, shut up, and show me the money!"

I'm sure that would go down well :unsure:

Haha. Yeah, fair enough.

Will still take some time though.....

The way I see it is this....

Moshiri will know that eyes are on him and how he operates. He isn't going to pump millions of his cash into a club with a shitty CEO.

He will have an idea of what elstone is all about. When doing his due diligence he will have benchmarked the deals that elstone signed us up to vs other clubs and thought "who the fuck agreed to this"

I fully expect a new CEO by the end of the season/new season and look forward to it. Elstone will get a severance package and be off. Personally I can't wait, he smacks of everything I hate about corporate game players, all words and bullshit, never held accountable- full of spin.

Moshiri will have a very good idea of what we should be aspiring to from a commercial perspective. Having elstone as a CEO of a club that needs a new stadium is like asking your 10 year old child to oversee your house move.

I'm surprised in what I'm reading here... were promised proper investment and people want to sign Navas, Carrick and Hart.

There are better keepers in the BPL alone with better ability than Hart which woild be avaliable probably a lot cheaper. Same goes with Navas. The two of these are players which are questioned all the time for their ability in a top, top team, which we finally have the potential to get to.

I'm not even going to get started on Carrick, no disrespect.

I'd like to see a new keeper, an up and coming right back for back-up to Coleman, a new sitting playmaker to replace Barry whenever he decides he can't play until he's 55, a left winger and a hungry young striker who looks to have potential.

You know what? Part of me wants to see Wayne Rooney back this season, despite how unlikely that may be.

I'm surprised in what I'm reading here... were promised proper investment and people want to sign Navas, Carrick and Hart.

There are better keepers in the BPL alone with better ability than Hart which woild be avaliable probably a lot cheaper. Same goes with Navas. The two of these are players which are questioned all the time for their ability in a top, top team, which we finally have the potential to get to.

I'm not even going to get started on Carrick, no disrespect.

I'd like to see a new keeper, an up and coming right back for back-up to Coleman, a new sitting playmaker to replace Barry whenever he decides he can't play until he's 55, a left winger and a hungry young striker who looks to have potential.

You know what? Part of me wants to see Wayne Rooney back this season, despite how unlikely that may be.

I said id take Carrick on a free, thats all! starting to regret even typing his name now haha.

Id be gutted if we signed Navas.

Disagree about Hart, he's a very good keeper. Id rather have Butland tbh or Fraser Forster though.

Any deal with Stones going to City id like to see Bony come as part of the deal.

Its all uncharted territory this for all of us really as we are used to being linked with shite, new era, bigger names and tbh im not sure where to start.