IGNORED

Sunderland (Away) Wed May 11

markjazzbassist

Well, that was a fun way to spend an evening. I'm not angry. I'm just embarrassed

I'm past both if I'm honest. I feel nothing really. The last 10 games the same. No anger, no frustration, no embarrassment, nothing. And that really hurts as I'd never thought I'd say that about Everton.

I am so pissed off with everything about this team/ manager. It's just too painful to watch every week.

Not been on this forum long but not going to write any more posts or view opinions until this man is sacked.

It's just too depressing so starting my dirty protest now. See you later guys.

Found it. He says:

We worked hard.

Loads of possession.

Lacked final ball.

Bad luck for the goals.

We had better chances in second half.

We had effort and desire to win.

Put a lot of effort in.

Sunderland were more efficient and lucky in front of goal.

Want to finish with a win at Goodison.

Pleased with effort and intent from the players.

In short - absolute guff. Couldn't even look the interviewer in the eye coming out with it.

I couldn't see most of it but I really don't care that I missed it. Its the FIRST time since I have been supporting this club that I won't watch this match, because I already know what I am going to see (and not see). Totally numb to this - don't care anymore - zero anger on my part. I'm just way past it - its honestly like watching Norwich or Chelsea or any other team - I have zero emotions. How fucking pathetic is that?

I couldn't see most of it but I really don't care that I missed it. Its the FIRST time since I have been supporting this club that I won't watch this match, because I already know what I am going to see (and not see). Totally numb to this - don't care anymore - zero anger on my part. I'm just way past it - its honestly like watching Norwich or Chelsea or any other team - I have zero emotions. How fucking pathetic is that?

It's sad mate but we need to trust this new guy to make the right decision. He's not going to want a half empty stadium next season is he? Kenwright may argue the toss but I can't see Moshiri taking any crap you don't become a billionaire without upsetting a good few people along the way.

It's sad mate but we need to trust this new guy to make the right decision. He's not going to want a half empty stadium next season is he? Kenwright may argue the toss but I can't see Moshiri taking any crap you don't become a billionaire without upsetting a good few people along the way.

Yeah, I know, there are brighter days ahead - I mean how much lower can we go? Its just at the moment we are all just feeling it in our own way, some people angry, some sad, some numb (like me), and maybe even a few still optimistic. This season needs to end desperately, and we need to open a new chapter on this club, hopefully the protagonist that leads us on the adventure is a new manager that knows how to inspire these guys and isn't afraid to adapt to different scenarios when called for.

Bad luck for the goals.

Do you think he actually believes that shit washes, or he is just on auto pilot?? None of the goals had anything to do with bad luck, and everything to do with woeful organisation, inability deal with crosses into the box, defenders not sticking with their men, no one being prepared to attack the ball, and a couple of pieces of abject goalkeeping. It truly is unbelievable that he can still come out with this shite.

Are you serious !........ask any Newcastle, Villa or Norwich fan.

Yeah I was serious. I don't give three shits about those clubs - I only care about EFC and in my view we are sitting pretty close to rock bottom at the moment - not relegated - but ZERO substance in our form and character at the moment.

Yeah I was serious. I don't give three shits about those clubs - I only care about EFC and in my view we are sitting pretty close to rock bottom at the moment - not relegated - but ZERO substance in our form and character at the moment.

The point he's making is that we can get lower.