IGNORED

Sunderland (Away) Wed May 11

markjazzbassist

What has happened to him? Waste of space out there.

Not the same since his injuries. I've never thought of him as a technically gifted player but he would be everywhere. Now he chases shadows and plays pointless sideways or backwards passes when he could turn. Offers zero on the pal and fuck all now in defence.

3 down. We need to bring on Osman in the 94th minute.

Martinez will deflect from the performance by saying Sunderland were fighting for survival. Just as he deflected from the performance at Leicester by saying the players were distracted by the celebrations. Just as he deflected from the performance at Liverpool by saying...oh fuck it, you get the point.

I've been one of his biggest supporters but he needs to go at the end of the season. He's lost the players. Every game for the last 2 months he has said "we will learn from the mistakes of the last game and give the fans a performance" and they never do.

Not the same since his injuries. I've never thought of him as a technically gifted player but he would be everywhere. Now he chases shadows and plays pointless sideways or backwards passes when he could turn. Offers zero on the pal and fuck all now in defence.

must remember though that everyone is playing worse under martinez last few months. someone else may get the better of him.

this is ruining my fucking day. i'm irate here at work this fucking sad sacks of shit not even able to get up for a match. AARRRRRGH

Can't be all that bad if you get time to take in the match Mark Literally can't remember when I last got five minutes break for a coffee!

Can't be all that bad if you get time to take in the match Mark Literally can't remember when I last got five minutes break for a coffee!

listening to the Radio feed on the OS. Snods and Daz are so depressed with our play and overall form its sad man. I reckon they could do a better job on the pitch than our current lot.

Yes got relegated once I believe

Correct, yes. Apparently arrived at Notts County in Jan 1997 when they were already facing a relegation battle. Redeemed himself by taking them up as champions the following year though.

You have to wonder how frustrated the Sunderland fans are as well. If they'd played like this all season they never would have been in a relegation fight. They've not only saved themselves tonight, they still look like they want to humiliate us with more than 3.