IGNORED

If you could watch any Everton game live from any time - which one would it be?

Hafnia

Bayern game... I did watch it live, I was there and I doubt I'll ever experience anything close to it again.

Missed it as it was a school night and I was only 8. I made the QPR game weeks later which had a similar turn out.

The most upset I've ever felt after a game was the 85 fa cup final.... proper broke my heart that did.

It set me up for the disappointment of the losses to Liverpool... the 86 one did hurt like mad too.

Edited by Hafnia

Missed it as it was a school night and I was only 8. I made the QPR game weeks later which had a similar turn out.

The most upset I've ever felt after a game was the 85 fa cup final.... proper broke my heart that did.

It set me up for the disappointment of the losses to Liverpool... the 86 one did hurt like mad too.

Yep I'd say that it was my first trip to Wembley and I was 13 and full of myself. I sobbed when we lost. My 2 lads are going through exactly the same now. The tears and look of disappointment coming iut the Ethiad and Wembley last season was like going back in time. I genuinely thought to myself "what have I done getting these 2 hooked like I am" a lifetime of disappointment ahead.