IGNORED

Leicester City (FA Cup Home) Saturday January 7th

markjazzbassist

No one's blaming Moshiri. Look, I always hate going out of the early rounds of the FA Cup, it hurts. The fact that we've gone out of both cup competitions early, and on both occasions the team selection / tactics have been questionable... What can I say, I expect better from an Everton manager.

Sent from my Fusion5 using Tapatalk

Humour eh. Lost at times.

Sent from my phone using my fingers.

No. Being humiliated by a lower league team happened in the League Cup. Have we forgotten already that, last year, we made the semifinals of both cups? So much for a dead forest.

4 league home wins in a season, the worst record in our history as co-founder members of the league.

clown-shoes has a hell of a lot to answer for, not just his 11.25 million pound golden parachute.

4 league home wins in a season, the worst record in our history as co-founder members of the league.

clown-shoes has a hell of a lot to answer for, not just his 11.25 million pound golden parachute.

Golden parachute as you call it, do you know of anything that is written in Koeman's contract that said if we sack you in the next year you go with nothing, if you don't and that was to happen then the amount we gave Martinez would pale into comparison to what koeman would get, but that's business and that side doesn't worry me, because if it wasn't them it would be someone else.

What concerns me is the way we have been playing and the managers lack of any understanding of what to do, now if Koeman has to go I'd rather he went with his 20M than suffer what we are seeing for much longer, in the grand scheme of things both payoffs are a spit in the ocean and good luck to them, that's lottery of finding a good manager, and maybe the board should brush up on their interview techniques before they go throwing millions around.

Golden parachute as you call it, do you know of anything that is written in Koeman's contract that said if we sack you in the next year you go with nothing, if you don't and that was to happen then the amount we gave Martinez would pale into comparison to what koeman would get, but that's business and that side doesn't worry me, because if it wasn't them it would be someone else.

What concerns me is the way we have been playing and the managers lack of any understanding of what to do, now if Koeman has to go I'd rather he went with his 20M than suffer what we are seeing for much longer, in the grand scheme of things both payoffs are a spit in the ocean and good luck to them, that's lottery of finding a good manager, and maybe the board should brush up on their interview techniques before they go throwing millions around.

Sounds like a 6 monthly managerial merry-go-round, but we give 3 season+ contracts away and only have whoever work for the first 6 months,pay off and go again. We'd be bankrupt in only a few seasons. Fortunately the harm done by laugh-a-day-liar wasn't so total that Koeman has come in and been able to steady the defence (in the main) and although I still see a lot of room for defensive improvement it is by no means anything like as suicidal as it was under the payoff-pariah. For those with a long enough memory, it was the first aspect Moyes approached, make us hard to beat, well drilled, solidly defensive and able to shore up a game or even see one out when we're winning.

I highly doubt Koeman will be going anywhere, simply because he has already started to address and undo the harm of the previous regime and getting anyone new in would simply set us back 6 months and some signings to then start over.

It took near three seasons for the disease of the former manager to set in and poison so much of the club, it will take a lot more than a half season to turn that period of sickness around.

Whoever is trusted to oversee our turn around, it is insanity toexpect it to happen in a half seasons worth of games.

don't know if its a good or a bad thing this but it seems we have a full Everton fan in my lad now, loved it, except the result. he got launched everywhere when Rom scored.

He doesn't really understand that much about football but did say "that number 9 was rubbish dad" which cannot be argued with.