IGNORED

Leicester City (FA Cup Home) Saturday January 7th

markjazzbassist

You went I take it. Did he get the team wrong in your opinion?

I did.

I don't think he got it wrong at all really. We controlled things and had quite a few half chances, and Holgate played really well in the first half and if anyone needed to be subbed to get Deulofeu on then it should've been Coleman. He was an absolute dope. And I wouldn't have taken Barkley off for the melon Kone, but if he was determined to get another attacker on he should've subbed Davies - lots of effort on his part but very little quality.

So, while I was alright with the line-up I wasn't impressed with his subs.

Squad rotation?? Who did he drop and change? Gana at the afcon, McCarthy injured, Gibsonnot fit, Bolasie injured.. people have been screaming for him to play. Alencia to support Rom he does and he gets his tactics wrong, they scream for him to play our saviour Davies he does and he's anonymous for most of the game, that'll be Koemans fault soon as well once people start seeing the lad isn't ready to start regular.

We dominated first half, the exclusion of Vardy caught us by surprise he changed it at half time (positively) his sub creates the goal then we fold like a deckchair on Blackpool beach.

I'm not sure who he dropped in "rotation" today that have started regularly because Mirallas and Lennon have been onthe bench all season, Geris been injured for a while as has Kone and we have no othe cdms available.

Hes rotated the players every week. We've never had the same team all season. He always seems to revert back to this 3 at the back lark and we get beat. If anyone talks shit it you!

Squad rotation?? Who did he drop and change? Gana at the afcon, McCarthy injured, Gibsonnot fit, Bolasie injured.. people have been screaming for him to play. Alencia to support Rom he does and he gets his tactics wrong, they scream for him to play our saviour Davies he does and he's anonymous for most of the game, that'll be Koemans fault soon as well once people start seeing the lad isn't ready to start regular.

We dominated first half, the exclusion of Vardy caught us by surprise he changed it at half time (positively) his sub creates the goal then we fold like a deckchair on Blackpool beach.

I'm not sure who he dropped in "rotation" today that have started regularly because Mirallas and Lennon have been onthe bench all season, Geris been injured for a while as has Kone and we have no othe cdms available.

The 3 centre half bollocks. Should have just gone the same formation as Southampton.

We won't get many players in the box when we play 5 defenders and Barry. When was the last time we won when Barry played 90mins by the way?

Sent from my Fusion5 using Tapatalk

It's like Koeman is only person who doesn't know Barry can't do it any more, I said it days ago you are better off with Cleverley on than Barry.

True but if there's no alternative to radio you can get an idea from commentary and live text. It sounded as if the players were giving it all and on top of Leicester in the first half then the tactics changed and it all went out of the window.

But you're moaning he played 5 defenders yet he changed that at half time and now that's not acceptable?

Paddock wind your neck in son. He changed the formation and rotated Lennon for Holgate and Mirallas for Valencia. He also brought Barry in for Gana.... Which in my opinion was the wrong decision. He should have dropped Barkley into central midfield.

Hes rotated the players every week. We've never had the same team all season. He always seems to revert back to this 3 at the back lark and we get beat. If anyone talks shit it you!

MC, just fuck right off you bellend, I'm not in the mood for your snide shit stirring comments that's not rotating players it's changing the fucking way we play.

Paddock wind your neck in son. He changed the formation and rotated Lennon for Holgate and Mirallas for Valencia. He also brought Barry in for Gana.... Which in my opinion was the wrong decision. He should have dropped Barkley into central midfield.

That would have helped, yes.

I know he's not your favourite player, but we really miss McCarthy. It's not so much that he's good as that his presence means we get a chance at dominating midfield. His absence, more than any else's, reveals the impact of the big holes we're creating in the middle right now. This is where the focus needs to be.

Edited by Cornish Steve

Are you fucking stupid? Rotating players is when you keep changing personel. If he changes the system he has to put different players in to suit the system.

Are you fucking stupid? Rotating players is when you keep changing personel. If he changes the system he has to put different players in to suit the system.

Rotating players is exactly that. Swopping and changing personnel every week! Nothing to do with formation!

That would have helped, yes.

I know he's not your favourite player, but we really miss McCarthy. It's not so much that he's good as that his presence means we get a chance at dominating midfield. His absence, more than any else's, reveals the impact of the big holes we're creating in the middle right now. This is where the focus needs to be.

McCarthy has done well when he's come in. The real problem is Gareth Barry.

I still believe we need a proper nr 10 to take control of the midfield and link the wings with the striker. Our interplay and creativity in the last 3rd is championship standard. We chop and change far too much in defensive formations and combinations to get a solid defensive system going.

I still believe we need a proper nr 10 to take control of the midfield and link the wings with the striker. Our interplay and creativity in the last 3rd is championship standard. We chop and change far too much in defensive formations and combinations to get a solid defensive system going.

At the moment we don't play through he middle enough to get a decent number 10 involved. Probably a bit of a chicken and egg situation mind you.

But why keep changing the system, we looked fairly good last half hour against Southampton and go to win the game, and then next game it's like he's learnt nothing and completely changes the system and personnel.

But why keep changing the system, we looked fairly good last half hour against Southampton and go to win the game, and then next game it's like he's learnt nothing and completely changes the system and personnel.

Especially as both sides play in a similar fashion.

Started off well and we never needed the change, a goal was coming. Holgate was solid and I can only imagine he had a knock otherwise that's a shocking sub to make.

Talking of subs, Mirallas wasn't needed yet and the Kone one was baffling.

That ref is an utter shite. It's a disgrace he's not been sacked, consistently lets the opposition do what they want then gives them soft decisions. If I could have got online at half time I'd have made a fortune on us to get the first yellow. Holgate and Davies should punch him for offering them no protection what so ever.

We lost to a premier league side former champs. At least we didn't get knocked out by lower sides like west brom bournemouth and stoke did today.

Ffs the shit players we have can only do so well. Bobbie Martinez left us with a dead forest.

No. Being humiliated by a lower league team happened in the League Cup. Have we forgotten already that, last year, we made the semifinals of both cups? So much for a dead forest.

At the end of the day, we set up in a certain way. Some of you guys are taking shots at this. But we were in control. Koeman decided to change it at half time, to go more attacking. It worked. We took the lead. But then the players shit themselves.

I know a portion of you dislike Koeman. But this one isn't on Koeman. The players fucked this one up. And I'm being balanced...as a month or so ago, I put the blame on Koeman for a defeat (can't remember the game!)

Koeman and Moshiri have a lot to answer for.

No one's blaming Moshiri. Look, I always hate going out of the early rounds of the FA Cup, it hurts. The fact that we've gone out of both cup competitions early, and on both occasions the team selection / tactics have been questionable... What can I say, I expect better from an Everton manager.

Sent from my Fusion5 using Tapatalk