IGNORED

Leicester City (FA Cup Home) Saturday January 7th

markjazzbassist

From radio commentary, it sounds like what I think I see pretty regularly: we don't have many players who like to get in the box, and we don't have tough players when they are in the box.

We won't get many players in the box when we play 5 defenders and Barry. When was the last time we won when Barry played 90mins by the way?

Sent from my Fusion5 using Tapatalk

Well, that was a rough bucket of shite wasn't it.

Get this, managed to cup tie Kone as well. Genius!

Shameful, embarrassing, gutless, amateur, cowardly, no hopers!

That Leicester side are awful and we've managed to remind them that they're somehow defending league champions. Our squad is a busted flush.

Yes, I DO blame the manager for this one. He's not learning and adapting but making the same mistakes over and over again.

Here's my main point: Games are won and lost where? In the middle of the field. More often than not, if you win in midfield then you win the game. But time and again the game tactics leave hugs holes in midfield. Why?

Gana is at ACON, besic injured, Gibson not fit/injured/shit, McCarthy injured. We only have 2 midfielders, Davies and Barry, not sure who you would have played there. Little johnny from the U-19?

Gana is at ACON, besic injured, Gibson not fit/injured/shit, McCarthy injured. We only have 2 midfielders, Davies and Barry, not sure who you would have played there. Little johnny from the U-19?

Why play that formation? Why not play Ross and Davies in the middle? Oh sorry I'm just a knuckle dragger...

It sounded like our usual game in that we lacked quality. We played in a similar way against them in the league but on that day we scored they didn't,although overall they were the best team. This time we sounded the more dominant but they did us.

I still don't get the 5 at the back. 4 at the back did well against Soton and we are playing against a team who counter attack and don't dominate possession. We should have been playing with width and runners from midfield to pull them around and break them down.

I don't know what the shot count was but it sounded as though Robles had more to do than Schmeichel.

He's completely fucked this up.

It's as if he makes it up as he goes along.

We aren't in champions league - what's with all the squad rotation?

Squad rotation?? Who did he drop and change? Gana at the afcon, McCarthy injured, Gibsonnot fit, Bolasie injured.. people have been screaming for him to play. Alencia to support Rom he does and he gets his tactics wrong, they scream for him to play our saviour Davies he does and he's anonymous for most of the game, that'll be Koemans fault soon as well once people start seeing the lad isn't ready to start regular.

We dominated first half, the exclusion of Vardy caught us by surprise he changed it at half time (positively) his sub creates the goal then we fold like a deckchair on Blackpool beach.

I'm not sure who he dropped in "rotation" today that have started regularly because Mirallas and Lennon have been onthe bench all season, Geris been injured for a while as has Kone and we have no othe cdms available.

he thought it was gonna be vardy so he did the 343 to nullify him. when he found out it wasn't he took Holgate off at the half and went 4231 with Gerry to attack. his tactics were spot on today honestly, just sounds like the defense/gk is again weak and switching off at the wrong time.

Are we that stone age that we decide a lineup days in advance and just look in horror when the opposition doesn't do what we expect? It's the manager's job to manage. Adapt! This seems to be Koeman's weakness: He doesn't adapt.

Squad rotation?? Who did he drop and change? Gana at the afcon, McCarthy injured, Gibsonnot fit, Bolasie injured.. people have been screaming for him to play. Alencia to support Rom he does and he gets his tactics wrong, they scream for him to play our saviour Davies he does and he's anonymous for most of the game, that'll be Koemans fault soon as well once people start seeing the lad isn't ready to start regular.

We dominated first half, the exclusion of Vardy caught us by surprise he changed it at half time (positively) his sub creates the goal then we fold like a deckchair on Blackpool beach.

I'm not sure who he dropped in "rotation" today that have started regularly because Mirallas and Lennon have been onthe bench all season, Geris been injured for a while as has Kone and we have no othe cdms available.

But he didn't have to change shape did he? 4-3-3 worked against Southampton, why change?

Can't see many decent players wanted to come to us this month. Season ruined. Take a good look at yourself Koeman

you've made fools of players and supporters...season over :shaking fist:

Where as Martinez didn't leave us in an absolutely shocking state with a load of shite jouneyman on big contracts.

When there is an air of expectation around the club...such as this week when we have had a good week off the pitch, decent results on it, fans start expecting more again...these players crumble.

Mentally weak. Yellow bellies.

Frustrates the fucking life out of me. Everytime we get some positivity around the club we commit suicide.

A win today followed by a couple of signings could have really set us up.

When do we actually have to question the players! It can't always be the manager. I've had enough of the majority of the safe current squad who seem to turn up when they like.

I take your point entirely. There is something incredibly lazy about taking the lead then being behind within 10 minutes, same thing we saw so much last year. So yeah, blame the players. I'm just far from convinced by Koeman

All he needed to do was put someone in Gana's place, but know he has to keep changing things week in week out.