IGNORED

Hull home

Evertonian1992

Four goals and 3 points and we didnt really try too hard.

Was impressed with Calvin-Lewis, he looks a quality player in the making, very good technique, can go past opponents, and gets into good positions.

Davies was immense, he was everywhere, his passing was good and again his positional sence is so advanced, he really caused Hull so many problems running past Lukaku and hanging around between the midfield and defense.

Barkley again my MOTM for his all round play, he is such a key player for us now.

Glad to see Lukaku score and his and the crowds reaction. I don't think this contract saga is over just yet!

Was it Rojo for manure? and Huddlestone got a red today. It just doesn't add up right, either the ref coughs up that hes been overzealous or red cards such offences every time in future.

I can take shit calls, just make them the norm, and set the bar as low as the remedials (refs) require, it's the state of double standards that absolutely do not even themselves out over a season/decade+ that piss a lot of money paying fans of the game off.

Time for change.

Was it Rojo for manure? and Huddlestone got a red today. It just doesn't add up right, either the ref coughs up that hes been overzealous or red cards such offences every time in future.

I can take shit calls, just make them the norm, and set the bar as low as the remedials (refs) require, it's the state of double standards that absolutely do not even themselves out over a season/decade+ that piss a lot of money paying fans of the game off.

Time for change.

Rojo deserved 3 reds for his challenge and walks away scott free and then they send off Huddlestone out of nowhere yesterday after a match with no malice on either side.

Rojo deserved 3 reds for his challenge and walks away scott free and then they send off Huddlestone out of nowhere yesterday after a match with no malice on either side.

Rojo also escaped retrospective action for his recent stamp. Despite Mings having only just been banned in the same way. What is it about him?!