IGNORED

Hull home

Evertonian1992

He just brought a tear to my eye doing that.

Don't get carried away. He's intebnding to be off. Each goal is a step closer to persuading the clubs he wants to play for.

Just happy he hasn't downed tools completely but don't expect him to have his mind changed.

Phew! Scoreline flatters us really!

First up, great to see how the Goodison Faithfull have treat Lukaku today. And good to see how he responded to them after his 2nd goal. Also, fair play to the lad. Had a pretty poor game, but what you want from your striker in games like this is them to finish when they get a chance.

We made that hard for ourselves. The 4-0 is flattering for us. We started off really well. I think Schneiderlin going off upset our play a fair bit.

2nd half we were mostly poor. But we got the job done. What do they say about good teams? They can have a bad day but still get the job done.

Rather have an off day against Hull than in the next 2 games against the 2 redshites.

Don't get carried away. He's intebnding to be off. Each goal is a step closer to persuading the clubs he wants to play for.

Just happy he hasn't downed tools completely but don't expect him to have his mind changed.

Not t getting carried away mate.

Just nice to see him behave like a human being after all that's happened this week.

I love this team and think Rom is an asset. I want him to stay.

If it turns then I'll treat him accordingly.

Not t getting carried away mate.

Just nice to see him behave like a human being after all that's happened this week.

I love this team and think Rom is an asset. I want him to stay.

If it turns then I'll treat him accordingly.

I'm with you, Shukes. Really want him to stay but we have to be competing for CL. Players like him and Barkley are key to that.

No one's going to get carried away. Let's just enjoy a win without it being the Lukaku show.

He's done what his manager has asked of him. That's fair enough. Whether he go's, stays, whatever. Just keep playing and scoring goals.