IGNORED

2017 Summer Transfer Window

LB Sessegnon -  Very promising player, quick can beat a man and has great delivery, would be perfect for us tbh 

CB Gibson - Solid has experience in the Prem and one that's slipped under the radar slightly, wouldn't cost the earth 

CB LB/cover Daley Blind - Slightly left field option but his contract is out in the summer and seems surplus, looks much better at CB than his natural LB position has bags of experience and is a solid player who doesn't flap like Williams and co 

ST Dembele - Young talented lad who can score goals has done so against top sides in Europe and his stock will continue to rise, strike now

Mark Uth - Doing well for Hoffenheim very Kane esq in his play would work well with a lad like Dembele, contract expires in the summer so would be relatively cheap, well worth a punt

Barkley - Tie the lad down on a new deal put all the shite to bed and crack on  

Flog - Schneiderlin hate to say it as he was great last season but he's been absolutely abysmal this season and doesn't seem arsed about it either 

Mirallas - He's been shite for some time he's one I'd have got rid of a, season or two ago, poor attitude and limited ability 

Williams - Liability who's shown no signs of turning it around 

I think Kenny has done enough to warrant a place at RB and with Coleman hopefully not a million years away from fitness and Holgate respectively would should be fine at RB 

Jags needs to be cover only, Keane Gibson Blind with Holgate would be my four CB's, LB would be Sessegnon with Baines/Blind as cover

Plenty of options in the middle I'd like to see Vlasic and Bolasie on either side with Sigurdsson as the no10 behind Sessegnon 

Wishful thinking but not outside the realms of possibility 

-----------------------Pickford 

Coleman---Gibson-----Keane--Sessegnon 

----------------------Baningime

Bolasie-------------Barkley ----------------Vlasic

-------------Sigurdsson  

-----------------------------Dembele 

Just pissing around with the line up but I'd like to see something like the above 

No chance of Sessegnon, spurs want him. ......  Gibson the same as Keane, looked good last season but nothing special. Dont want any more Mancs unless its Rashford.

No idea who Uth is so i cant pass comment.  not sure about Dembele. and if we had the right players in the right positions around  Sigurdsson Barkley wouldnt get in the team.

All in all i'm not impressed with your selections Paul but everybodys choices would be different.

3 minutes ago, Bill said:

No chance of Sessegnon, spurs want him. ......  Gibson the same as Keane, looked good last season but nothing special. Dont want any more Mancs unless its Rashford.

No idea who Uth is so i cant pass comment.  not sure about Dembele. and if we had the right players in the right positions around  Sigurdsson Barkley wouldnt get in the team.

All in all i'm not impressed with your selections Paul but everybodys choices would be different.

Everton pay more than Spurs and there is a 1st team place at Everton for the taking, Dany Rose to displace there.

Potentially exciting partnership with Onyekuru whoever the post Baines era LB is.

21 minutes ago, Bill said:

Haha sorry headmaster Bill I really will try to impress you next time 😂

Any of those mentioned would walk into this side and improve us (not hard I know) 

How can you care Gibson to Keane when he hasn't had a poor season regardless of the division you're purely basing it on both being young and having a decent season last year? 

Spurs put their name to nigh on every player and hardly ever bring them in so I wouldn't look to much into that, Blind has experience would be cheap and can cover three positions more than competently also a leader and vocal  

Sigurdsson is a no 10 Barkley would be central for me and would add balance to the side as would Davis if you swapped the two and I put him there as said pissing around with the side and on the basis that I think he's been missed slightly since his absence 

Uth is a strong old school style striker who is a poor man's Kane if you will and is after a move so wouldn't be expensive and worth a shot 

Just ideas in the areas I think we need tbh and I'd snap any of those up personally if possible 

57 minutes ago, DavisJD said:

Everton pay more than Spurs and there is a 1st team place at Everton for the taking, Dany Rose to displace there.

Potentially exciting partnership with Onyekuru whoever the post Baines era LB is.

They want him to replace Rose. Have enquired about him for the best part of 3 years. I can definitely see him ending up there. 

It was a toss up who to buy in summer, Keane or Gibson  were much of a muchness and people were quite happy that Keane was chosen over Gibson. I don't  think Gibson would be any improvement. 

United are targeting Rose so Sessegnon is on their  radar and being a cockney it gives them a big advantage.

We would be better going for Luke Shaw if United do get Rose.

I think we need to get away from buying people’s cast off’s. Segnesson yes deffo but can see him going to spurs. Tierney at Celtic looks a good prospect and I like chilwell at Leicester for left back. Dembele is someone we should have bought at Fulham and I think he is a cracking player. I’d be going balls out for Willian at Chelsea. Build your team around him 

• 6 months later...
On 22/03/2017 at 13:15, aaron said:

Jesus that's a bold shout! I watch Leeds a lot, he isn'tt as bad as some will think, I do think we maybe ahead of his talent but he is defo an improvement on Kone!

Pontus Jansson from Leeds looks like he could be a decent premier league level defender too.

Pontus Jansson probably starting for Sweden today if anyone fancies a look. Sweden won't be any good but Jansson is a good shout. Replaces Lindelof who is off sick.