IGNORED

2017 Summer Transfer Window

Well. Thursday is going to be manic if all is to be believed.

Leaving...Will Robles get a move? Is anyone going to take Niasse off our hands? McCarthy has been rumoured several times, is his time up? And, of course, Barkley...that one surely has to get wrapped up?

Coming in...who will be our new left footed centre back? And our superstar attack leading all important striker?!

Tune in tomorrow for more Everton madness!

(And if that fails, head over to ArsenalFan TV...guaranteed a giggle at that place tomorrow night!!!)

It seems mad because we have done quite a lot of business this window, but I feel we are desperate for a couple of new fresh faces. We need an injection of pace and energy.

I hope we pull something out of nowhere as I'm not really convinced that the majority of players linked are anything better than we have.

....because Sanchez will have much better offers from 'bigger clubs.

This.

Separate note.

Pretty sure we (as fans) won't be the only ones fuming over the incompetence seen to bring in a striker we knew we needed 6 months ago. Nothing like leaving it to the last minute.

Apparently Bill leaked the Costa story, probably to save face and show "we were "trying" to sign a good player but you'll have to make do with this massively over paid dross that was the only thing available at the time" signing.

Moutinho MK2

It seems mad because we have done quite a lot of business this window, but I feel we are desperate for a couple of new fresh faces. We need an injection of pace and energy.

I hope we pull something out of nowhere as I'm not really convinced that the majority of players linked are anything better than we have.

Exactly and we'll be paying massively over the odds for them. It's not a bottomless pit, it's substantial amounts of money.

I've got a feeling that there might be a good amount of activity in football generally tomorrow.

I think quite a few clubs are still looking for players and may have held off to deliberately force the hand of the selling club via the player...as no one seems to need the money anymore!!! But no one wants unhappy players.

It's a weird one.

I've got a feeling that there might be a good amount of activity in football generally tomorrow.

I think quite a few clubs are still looking for players and may have held off to deliberately force the hand of the selling club via the player...as no one seems to need the money anymore!!! But no one wants unhappy players.

It's a weird one.

I've been thinking (which is always a worrying sign): What about Sanchez from Arsenal in return for Barkley and cash?

Steve- I really don't mean to sound rude here so I apologise in advance if Zi do- but what planet are you on thinking- even for a single second that Sanchez would consider us?

It would go a bit like this-

Mwenger- Alexis, we have accepted an offer of Ross Barkley plus 50 million for you

Sanchez- Ahhhhhhhhhahahahahahahaaaahahahahahaha aaaaahhhhhhhaaaahahahaaaha woooo hoooooohhoooooo haaaahajahahaha.

Wenger- So is that a yes then

Sanchez (still laughing his little Chillian cock off see you at City.

I'm not really sure what to make of the striker situation. We haven't really been strongly linked with anyone, and those that we were linked with have either gone elsewhere or are staying put. Fingers crossed something totally unexpected gets pulled out of the bag today but I think this is more likely going to be an Enner Valencia day.