IGNORED

Genk

Elston Gunnn

No real opinion on the game as it is preseason, but I found it kind of boring to watch.

Martina was pretty good as she won so many tennis matches. hope they learn to play in a football team.

Overall it was a good try, but there needs to be a massive lot more for the season ahead. If not, I dread to think what we will be fighting for come April/May.

Hello from Genk, thought it was a good game. Genk started better always finding the free man, without really getting dangerous, Genk was the better side for the first 35 minutes. Koeman was not amused and when he instructed your team to play high pressure and the last 10 min /quarter of the first half Everton got the better of the game which resulted in a goal (faul on Khammas and I think it was offside from Sandro, but nevertheless good finish from Rooney).

Genk got the deserved equalizer and got it by poor defending on your side. Second half was less entertaining with Van Stekelenburg with a superb safe on a Samatta header. Think it was a good game being a friendly, Genk still misses some key players (playmaker Pozuelo, strikers Karelis & our top-signing Ingvartsen and both our right backs and our left back are injured, but the replacements did well). Shame we don't play in Europe this year, think we are ready for the league.

had a good chat with some Everton-lads before the game, nice guys. All the best in the league!

Edited by genkfan