IGNORED

Stadium at Garston

Guest John Burns

Guest John Burns
Just now, Paddock said:

I say we keep poking him with sticks.

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
- Mahatma Gandhi

12 minutes ago, Owards said:

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
- Mahatma Gandhi

It’s not a competition John- you’re one man crusade is border line obsessive. I genuinely belityou need professional help for a mental disability and I sincerely hope you get it.

16 minutes ago, Paddock said:

It’s not a competition John- you’re one man crusade is border line obsessive. I genuinely belityou need professional help for a mental disability and I sincerely hope you get it.

This has escalated.

Guest John Burns
23 minutes ago, Makis said:

So is that station closer to the site than the ones near BMD?

Read the 1st post. It is about the same distance as Wembley stadium to Wembley Park Station, down Wembley Way. A short walk. Wembley Park shifts 37,500 per hour. South Parkway is a major hub station of 6-platforms. There is also 2-platform Cressington Park station not far away.  The nearest station to Bramley Moore Dock is over a 1 km walk through dowdy ramshackle, scruffy, business premises, and only 2-platforms.  Totally inadequate to shift the bulk of a 60,000 crowd. And also a very poor image for the club and city. 

Guest John Burns
19 minutes ago, Paddock said:

You suffer from the Dunning–Kruger effect. 

Guest John Burns
5 minutes ago, MikeO said:

who take great joy (most of us) in childish silly posts

And many suffer with the Dunning–Kruger effect. Sad but true.

2 minutes ago, Owards said:

Read the 1st post. It is about the same distance as Wembley stadium to Wembley Park Station, down Wembley Way. A short walk. Wembley Park shifts 37,500 per hour. South Parkway is a major hub station of 6-platforms. There is also 2-platform Cressington Park station not far away.  The nearest station to Bramley Moore Dock is over a 1 km walk through dowdy ramshackle business premises, and only 2-platforms.  Totally inadequate to shift the bulk of a 60,000 crowd. 

Problem solved.  It appears Bramley Moore Dock is only going to be 52,000.😊

Guest John Burns
1 minute ago, johnh said:

Problem solved.  It appears Bramley Moore Dock is only going to be 52,000.😊

Yep and hello to the Championship. How attitudes change. 

Guest John Burns
1 minute ago, MikeO said:

There's only one person suffering from that on here.

Only one!  Nonsense. It thrives in abundance. 

Behind all the banter, I think I said something similiar during Johns last tirade of posts, I find the posts quite good to read.

However, the person behind the posts has an appallingly low interpersonal skill level, which is why support for the ideology is so low. And is also why the topic turns into a jostle.

8 minutes ago, Newty82 said:

However, the person behind the posts has an appallingly low interpersonal skill level..

Borderline psychopathic I'd say.

"Psychopathy, sometimes considered synonymous with sociopathy, is traditionally defined as a personality disorder characterised by persistent antisocial behaviour, impaired empathy and remorse, and bold, dis-inhibited, and egotistical traits."

Textbook.

Guest John Burns
28 minutes ago, Newty82 said:

Behind all the banter, I think I said something similiar during Johns last tirade of posts, I find the posts quite good to read.

However, the person behind the posts has an appallingly low interpersonal skill level, which is why support for the ideology is so low. And is also why the topic turns into a jostle.

😄 You need to read the posts on here.

Guest John Burns
23 minutes ago, MikeO said:

Borderline psychopathic I'd say.

"Psychopathy, sometimes considered synonymous with sociopathy, is traditionally defined as a personality disorder characterised by persistent antisocial behaviour, impaired empathy and remorse, and bold, dis-inhibited, and egotistical traits."

This post clearly displays the Dunning–Kruger effect at work. Fascinating stuff indeed. 

56 minutes ago, Owards said:

You suffer from the Dunning–Kruger effect. 

Did your psychiatrist explain that to you as your over use of it suggests you’ve recently been enlightened to this and are now thinking you sound intelligent by spouting utter shite.

take your meds John put your train set back in the cupboard before someone de-rails this thread.

5 hours ago, Owards said:

You resent differing and superior views for sure. You even resent information being presented - an alternative site for a failing stadium project. You cannot directly help. If you think Garston is the way forward, which I do using analysis, then get in contact with the club, Anderson, Rotheram, etc. Which I have.

I blame the mods here. If I was a mod I would delete the childish silly posts and warn them. These people add no value whatsoever degrading a forum.

Differing and superior views?!

What a sanctimonious nob.

3 hours ago, Owards said:

EFCPaul, mass transit is simple. Very simple.  It is actually there. Look at the photo again. A 6-platform station is already there at the bottom. Not only that just off the photo to the top right hand corner is Cressington 2-platform station. The Garston site is superb for transport access. 

You have to take into account that autonomous cars, called via smart phone app, will be real and come in much sooner than we think. Car ownership will be few and far between when EVs and autonomous cars come in. HMG are looking at 12 years and no fossil fuelled vehicles sold and 20 years then all are banned from the roads. EFC have to look to mass transit to attract fans in the future.  If they do not they will fail. Understand how cities work - Anderson does not.  He doesn't even know his city has mass/rapid-transit never mind how to use it to the greater good of the city.

garston-5.jpg

I know full well how the railway works John I drive the bloody things for a living and also more often then not these days organise the formations and diagrams they will work and it's far more complicated than just having running rail in place with serviceable platforms!

Learn how the railway works to phrase it in your tongue then get back to me 

2 hours ago, Owards said:

Read the 1st post. It is about the same distance as Wembley stadium to Wembley Park Station, down Wembley Way. A short walk. Wembley Park shifts 37,500 per hour. South Parkway is a major hub station of 6-platforms. There is also 2-platform Cressington Park station not far away.  The nearest station to Bramley Moore Dock is over a 1 km walk through dowdy ramshackle, scruffy, business premises, and only 2-platforms.  Totally inadequate to shift the bulk of a 60,000 crowd. And also a very poor image for the club and city. 

So that's a no then?

• MikeO locked this topic
8 minutes ago, MikeO said:

Anyway as we already have a dedicated new stadium thread I'm not entirely sure why we've let this one run so long. Closed.

Probably so the other one didn’t get polluted with all this

2 minutes ago, Matt said:

Probably so the other one didn’t get polluted with all this

Won't be allowed to happen. This subject is closed, if anything appears in the other thread it's just one man's fantasy with no basis in reality so can be deleted. For clarity I've merged Mr Burns' two egos together.