IGNORED

2018-19 fixture list

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
8 hours ago, Btay said:

Notice we play all the big boys bar spurs away first. We Play man city at home on the 23rd followed by Liverpool, chelsea, Arsenal & United consecutively at home ( away games after each game )

thats 5 tough home fixtures.

Could some of them be moved due to the Champions League or Europa? It might not even be a bad time to play them if it does co-incide with European games! 

Otherwise its horrible!

2 hours ago, markjazzbassist said:

United Chelsea and Arsenal are there for the taking.  Liverpool let’s hope get some key injuries, City I don’t think can be stopped just pray or a draw.

I actually think City can be stopped you just need to have the courage to attack them... Hate to talk about the other side of the park but they have showed everyone the blueprint of how to play against them.

Also if you think back to a couple seasons ago when we mauled them it was due to us just going for them, they don't like it...

Another example Man United in the second half last season they can't deal with a team who push them back and ask them questions and I think that plays more into our hands this season more than ever...

As far as Liverpool they are the opposite they can't play through a team so rely on them attacking so that they can exploit the counter... now that will be a really tough game :') should be entertaining though!