IGNORED

Carabao Cup Draw

27 minutes ago, Wiggytop said:

Trying to buy tickets for my ST seats on the club site, can't connect, anyone else getting the same?

I lost/cancelled by bank card before the last game and updated my details but my ticket never worked and I had to buy a one on the day after getting there and finding out it never worked. Just had the same email today even though my bank details are showing as up to date. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 24/09/2018 at 02:53, pete0 said:

Because Liverpool got drawn at home as well. Not enough police to cover both games, no surprise it's us and not them who get their game switched. 

Glad it’s us been put back a week. Another week to get bodies fit will be massive for us.

7 hours ago, markjazzbassist said:

if we beat soton we will play Leicester Away.  this would be another winnable match.  i really think marco needs to take this competition seriously, we are getting good draws here.  

Leicester away isn’t a good draw! Firstly I’d rather a home draw against anyone and then there were plenty of weaker teams than Leicester. Also the so called big teams will have Europe to contend with so I’d fancy our chances against them. IMO it was one of the worst teams we could have got. 

1 hour ago, barryj said:

Leicester away isn’t a good draw! Firstly I’d rather a home draw against anyone and then there were plenty of weaker teams than Leicester. Also the so called big teams will have Europe to contend with so I’d fancy our chances against them. IMO it was one of the worst teams we could have got. 

Man city and Chelsea would have been the worst for me.  We were bound to get an away match eventually I’d rather be there than the Bridge.