IGNORED

AFC Bournemouth (Away) Saturday August 25th

markjazzbassist

5 minutes ago, nyblue23 said:

That.

And every commentator so far has called out Smith for immediately crying to the ref. If the ref sees it and decides to issue a card, that’s one thing. But Smith got one over not only on Richarlison, but on the ref, too.

Then why not push him away with his hands?

He definitely got one over them but its what he was trying to do. That applies below too.

6 minutes ago, hafnia said:

Are you serious???  Tried to harm him? His head was touching. There was no impact it was a shove away. It happens 100s of times a season. Smith cheated simple as

6 minutes ago, sibdane said:

They both did the same damn thing though. Smith led with his head. Fuck him off too.

Difference being Richarlison pushed his head into him after the initial contact between the two.

Smith gets his comeuppence. Great ball from Pickford and Walcott lures him into the challenge! 

1 minute ago, Bailey said:

Then why not push him away with his hands?

He definitely got one over them but its what he was trying to do. That applies below too.

Difference being Richarlison pushed his head into him after the initial contact between the two.

Smith gets his comeuppence. Great ball from Pickford and Walcott lures him into the challenge! 

He tapped him... no harmful intent. 

2 minutes ago, sibdane said:

He tapped him... no harmful intent. 

I disagree. Why sharply push you head forward and down? Is it not concievable that such a movement could cause some pain to a person? Its a letter of the law red and I fail to see how people can argue it.

Just now, Bailey said:

I disagree. Why sharply push you head forward and down? Is it not concievable that such a movement could cause some pain to a person? Its a letter of the law red and I fail to see how people can argue it.

Bailey, he barely moved his head forward... this is nowhere near a zidane level headbutt.