IGNORED

Rumours without a Link

Nugent is out of contract in a few weeks. Back up striker / squad rotation? He's an Everton fan apparently. Wasn't given a consistent run out in the PL for Portsmouth, but perhaps he's found his level in the Championship and wouldn't cut it at the higher level?

Not quite good enough for me. Similar to Andy Johnson in terms of ability.

Championship is his level.

Yeah pretty much thought so even as I was typing it. I guess when someone is potentially on a free it always makes me consider it more easily and rationalise it being a better idea than it really is. Worst case scenario being it doesn't quite work out and could get a couple of million back in 12 months time (Beckford)

Nugent is out of contract in a few weeks. Back up striker / squad rotation? He's an Everton fan apparently. Wasn't given a consistent run out in the PL for Portsmouth, but perhaps he's found his level in the Championship and wouldn't cut it at the higher level?

Think he's proved over the years his level is the championship

Guest blueboy122

That and people realised he doesn't actually have that much quality and is more just a big lad.

Sounds familiar... Lukaku

• 2 weeks later...

Just saw that David Villa is set to join Lampard at NYC. I think he'd be a great signing for us. Still only 32 so has at least 1 or 2 more years in him and he played his part in Atletico's season last season. Wealth of experience (In Europe as well), free transfer. No brainer for me, would be a boss signing. Just depends on his wage.

Just saw that David Villa is set to join Lampard at NYC. I think he'd be a great signing for us. Still only 32 so has at least 1 or 2 more years in him and he played his part in Atletico's season last season. Wealth of experience (In Europe as well), free transfer. No brainer for me, would be a boss signing. Just depends on his wage.

His wages are going to be enormous at NYCFC. It's Man City's owners, and, with the MLS's wage rules, they can pay the shit out of a few designated players, while the rest of the team's payroll is regulated by a salary cap. So, Villa is probably going to make more money than he ever has before.

Options that woul show ambition and nerve. Would cost a bit more but would be excellent additions to the squad. These guys would cost a lot more, but there's some potential 'worldies' in there...they need game time and at present (3/4) aren't getting it at their parent clubs.

Defensive Mid

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/emre-can/profil/spieler_119296.html

All would need convincing, hope that first team football is a draw!

So....Emre Can looks likely to join the Shite! :(

£10m.

There was a £4m bargain there before....

M'baye Niang been told that he can leave Milan as they have not got European football next season.

West Ham already apparently tried to get him on loan.

Had a trial here a couple of seasons ago along with a couple of other clubs and didn't get picked up and his record for Milan is non existent

On face value and the above he's clearly not good enough...

Edited by EFC-Paul

Another kid with masses of potential. Perfect for RM to showcase his man management skill. For get the snub, he's a kid and if you're a neutral 19 year old AC is the more attractive name.

Agreed. I don't understand the hate when a young player chooses a different club than Everton. Yeah, I'd like to believe that every young talent wants to play for us, but there are so many variables such as pay, training facilities, city, club reputation, manager, etc.

Not seen any hate regarding the lad tbh well certainly non since his name was brought back up.

It's no guarantee on gauging success here but his record in a pretty poor Serie A of no goals in nearly 30 games doesn't fill me with confidence, for me he just doesn't seem good enough.