IGNORED

Rumours without a Link

the Yak's record of 7 goals in 8 games in the champions league (for maccabi Haifa) stands up to Drogba and the like.

Comparing him to Van the Man and Henry is hardly fair, they have Scholes and Pires etc setting them up, the Yak has only ever had Stuart Downing and hi Boro mates, imagine how many he will get with Arteta's service

Everton to tie up double deal of Fernandez and Yakubu today. Expect a late bid for Stewart Downing too, Fans voted yes to new Kirkby stadium.

A source of mine close to Goodison has confirmed that Fernandes signed for the blues last Saturday, however a decision was made even before the signing to keep the press announcement back until Yakubu completes his signing today (Friday). Everton wanted to unveil the Fernandes signing along side their most expensive aquisition, Yakubu, at planned press conference at Goodison Park on Friday evening/ Saturday morning (pre EFC v Blackburn fixture). Moyes apparantly still has a sum of up to 5 mill to spend on his squad and has three defenders who he is currenltly showing an interest – although I have no further info at this time on this.

I have heard the Manny Fernandes was the "on" that Moyes had to give up on in oder to sign the Yak. The ginger one decided that a forward was more of a priority. I hope that this is not true as I also understand the Man City and Pompey bags are now trying to get him. I was hoping the hold up was due the 3rd party, but sadly it appears not.

Everton will confirm and parade there 2 new signings tomorow (Friday) at 10:30. Althought Fernandes signed over 5days ago and Yakubu signed today. Everton wanted to pospone the coformation to coincide with the ballot results. Which will confirm the move to Kirkby.

From a source inside Goodison Park, Yakubu will sign tomorrow, Fernandes will sign before the 31st cut off dste. Also another two players will come in Johan Vogel will sign and expect a surprise bid fro Andy Cole on loan.

I dont think there will be a press conference, i think we shall instead have the announcer at Goodison come half time "ladies and gentleman we have a surprise for you....."

Edit: just thought about it and that would be a shit idea by the club as they would miss good press coverage before the game. so expected a lunchtime conference and then the pair being unvailed.

Edited by Randomness

David Moyes will officially resign as Everton chief on Tuesday evening!This comes in the wake of the Manuel Fernandes fiasco!

Moyes was livid with the board for letting another catch 'slip through the net' he feels he to was duped into believeing Eveton's new found ambition!. when all along it was an evil ploy to get a 'yes'for Kirkby vote off the gullable supporters

would'nt blame him if he did, would you?

He must be feeling right pissed off with the Board at the moment tho.

How can he be pissed off with them when he's part of the conspiracy?

""Moyes and Kenwright will be just as sick as us.""

I dont think they will, its money (which they claim) they dont have, and now they wont have to pay, they're laughing at us for believing it was ever going to happen.

Not meaning to single you out Bill but there's a lot of irrational thinking going on imo. There'll be a lynchin' before sundown if it carries on the way it is :) .

I stand corrected Mike, i unintentionally put DM in the same category as BK, i think he may put forward possible targets but i'm sure it would be the Board members who work on Pay Structures and Contracts.

"Not meaning to single you out Bill"

Didnt think for one minute you where Mike, and if you did iv'e got skin like an Elephant anyway. :)

Whats going on are you lot loosing the plot............................lets put ALL this rubish to bed and accept things for how they are.......

Im SICK of so called fans slagging BK and DM for missing out on some tosser who obviosly doesnt deserve to be a blue.......and to think they did it on purpose FOR FUCKS SAKE........... listen to your the crap your all talking

WHY WHY WHY are we slagging off Yak when he hasnt kicked a ball yet........ I can see you all boo boys giving him the warmest welcome......maybe you can work him in to your strange little conspiracy aswell.......

"FANS" who come out with coments that they will no longer support the blues as we have moved 4 miles down the road can all FUCK OFF too.. your obviosly NOT a blue are you............. I like a comment i heard on another thread """" you know what happened to the last lot that didnt move with the times""""

everyone can obviosly have an opinion but im sick of reading this shite.... come up with something new stop posting shit like

""""David Moyes will officially resign as Everton chief on Tuesday evening!This comes in the wake of the Manuel Fernandes fiasco!

Moyes was livid with the board for letting another catch 'slip through the net' he feels he to was duped into believeing Eveton's new found ambition!. when all along it was an evil ploy to get a 'yes'for Kirkby vote off the gullable supporters""""

FUCKIN TOSSERS

CHANGE THE RECORD

TO THE ADMIN GUYS dont delete just because of the swearing as i think this should be said.... can blank out the words if ya see fit though do as you will

Edited by blablabla

Im the Moron??????????? Im fed up of reading shite......... of people who OBVIOSLY are NOT blues

not that i dont agree with there opinion there opinion is obviosly that of someone who is missing a bit upstairs

check this out

""Rob why do you support Everton? I support because it's my local club, now my kids local club is Liverpool and working on the mentality I strongly believe in, you should support your local club we will loose masses of future evertonians (dont bother with the, why dont you support Marine argument it's childish!).

Kirkby is local to fazak, Huyton, Croxteth, Aintree & Kirkby do you realy think 13/14 year old lads from Speke & Garston are gona travel the length of Liverpool to sit in our retail park stadium when they can travel half the distance & sit in Liverpool's stadium close to town and relativly easy to get to from all over the city???? """"

Im not having ago at people for having an opinion im sick of it being repeated OVER N OVER N OVER when ist complete rubbish

Im the Moron??????????? Im fed up of reading shite......... of people who OBVIOSLY are NOT blues

not that i dont agree with there opinion there opinion is obviosly that of someone who is missing a bit upstairs

check this out

""Rob why do you support Everton? I support because it's my local club, now my kids local club is Liverpool and working on the mentality I strongly believe in, you should support your local club we will loose masses of future evertonians (dont bother with the, why dont you support Marine argument it's childish!).

Kirkby is local to fazak, Huyton, Croxteth, Aintree & Kirkby do you realy think 13/14 year old lads from Speke & Garston are gona travel the length of Liverpool to sit in our retail park stadium when they can travel half the distance & sit in Liverpool's stadium close to town and relativly easy to get to from all over the city???? """"

Im not having ago at people for having an opinion im sick of it being repeated OVER N OVER N OVER when ist complete rubbish

Again your acting like a moron. If people are against the board, who have obviously been wonderful ( :lol: ), it doesn't make them less of a blue than you because you trust them and follow them. And saying they're missing a bit upstairs is moronic as well, we as fans have plenty of fuck ups (ammo) to throw at the board. They've made plenty of mistakes, and rightly so some people despise them (me included). The opinion of someone who is against the board etc is not complete rubbish as there are hard facts to back up their views.

You disagree with me but I don't want you to fuck off, and you're not a tosser for having a different opinion. I enjoy people disagreeing with me, and so should you. It's what a forum is about. So if you want people to fuck off on here go elsewhere mate.

So people who disagree with you should fuck off and they're tossers? Right. That makes a lot of sense. We may as well close down the forum people coz we're all going to have to fuck off coz we're tossers.

Moron.

OK so his comments could have been worded a bit better but I miss the point where he says people who disagree with him are tossers? He called "the player" a tosser, not people who disagree with him.

If worded differently I agree with him on some aspects of his post, there are an awful lot of supporters who hear someone say "sack the board", don't form their own opinion and just jump on the bandwagon.

check this out

I was thinking that myself like, im from Speke and I stil will go but I can't see why fans will want to support Everton unless there dads make them when there young

I was thinking that myself like, im from Speke and I stil will go but I can't see why fans will want to support Everton unless there dads make them when there young

thats what its all about isnt it? following in your dads footsteps as a blue? not working out who is the closest team to you, i actually think anfield is a few hundred yards closer to me, but fuck being an RS

Im from Paisley in Scotland and i still travel at least 10 times a season to Goodison and go to quite a few away games aswell. My Da is a celtic supporter so i wasn't brought up Everton but I attached my self to them at an early age and i am Blue thru and thru have been for 25 odd years. So i dont think because were moving away a few miles it will lessen the GREAT Everton support once your Blue your Blue.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

some rumours from football-rumours.com:

on the transfer side of things Diego from Bremen will not sign this Saturday just passed he signed a new four year deal.

Yakubu's poor start (being lazy Kharkiv) and Ajs lack of goals will make Moyes move again for another foward no names have been mentioned yet but sources at club say this certain.

Moyes will again listen to the fans and cut out remaining dead–wood leaving in January/Summer:

Tony Hibbert (1 million or free agent Summer)

Nuno Valente (Nominal or free agent Summer)

Lee Carlsey (same as Valente)

Andy Van Der Meyde (Psv or az)

James McFadden (Certain to Celtic for £6 million)

Steven pienaar will be the first to replace Andy Van der Meyde Dortmund will let him go for £2 million (4 million euros) Pienaar impressed me against Villa will come good.

Thomas Gravesen will sign pernanmently despite only 1 sub appearance. he already fits in well I guess.

Their are two major signing in January one is set in stone Stephain Appiah has signed a pre contract agreement from Fenerbache the fee is £6.8 million this will be annouced as soon as the window opens and Everton will again test Middelsbroughs resolve to keep thier top players by bidding £7 million for Winger Stewart Downing.

Andrew Johnson is said to be homesick and Arsenal Totteham and Westham are all looking to take him home and are all willing to pay up to £15 million all clubs are said to want to offer Everton a foward in exchange for aj for a smaller price of £8 million to £10 million plus:

Arsenal: Nicolas Bendter

Tottenham: Jermain Defoe/Darren Bent

Westham: Bobby Zamora

Man United will makea double swoop on Goodison in the January Transfer window signing both Mikel Arteta and Tim Cahill for £25 million with Darren Fletcher heading the other way. This will allow Everton to complete the signings of Andy Todd (£2 million) and Damien Johnson (£3 million). Also heading to Goodison are Diego and Stewart Downing for 11 an £7 million pounds respectively.

probably bullshit but i'd take diego and appiah. heard good things about bendtner too.

Edited by The_Sandman