IGNORED

Brighton (Away) Saturday October 26th

markjazzbassist

4 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

It did slow everything down, which is exactly was always going to happen by bringing him. That's his whole game. So by saying you can see what he was trying to do I presume you mean you could see that Silva wanted to slow the game down, so you can't really criticise him for doing it.

The game at the time was a bit stretched and he tried to gain more control in the midfield which would have been fine if we were winning, and although DCL scored shortly after I feel if Silva would have been brave and brought Kean on instead of Delph then we would have won easily, they were there for the taking but Silva decided to invite them on to us.

15 minutes ago, Finn balor said:

He needs to concentrate sometimes on the bread and butter stuff. Went straight through him 

It was a cracking free kick but his positioning was awful. I think he gets two solid hands on that if he’s 1m to the left, although the power might’ve made him punch himself in the face 😂

On 27/10/2019 at 13:59, Finn balor said:

Their first goal should have been saved aswell 

Their keeper should have saved DCLs goal too. Crap game really!

52 minutes ago, Peter H said:

Its about time that Holgate got some credit for his past. 

I was about to take the piss out of you for writing past and then I looked up and saw which numpty you were replying too!