IGNORED

Poll: Finish or void the season

Poll: Should the league be voided or finished?   

17 members have voted

1. 1. Should the league be voided or finished?

• Void. Restart 20/21 with all the same teams as 19/20
    • Void. Restart the season with 22 teams, the top 2 from the Championship
    • Finish. Delay 20/21 until all games played.
    • Finish. Use current points per game to determine
    • Finish: Use mini play offs to determine

57 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

Hearts have already said they're considering legal action, and have said that all through this if they were relegated without the games being played.

Completely understandable, and good luck to them. I just don’t see anything coming from it 

57 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

That's a completely different issue to you saying there was no chance of things being taken to court.

I wrote in a hurry, was distracting myself from a looming interview. 

there’s no chance of anything coming from it, and given the finances that would be required, there’s no chance of a challenge in court that would happen. 

i hope to be proven wrong though. 

2 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

Hearts have already said they're considering legal action, and have said that all through this if they were relegated without the games being played.

Not a completely done deal yet though...

"....the Tynecastle club do hold slim hopes of a reprieve after chair Ann Budge was given approval to work on a proposal for temporary league reconstruction, which would involve expanding the top flight."

Dunno about all of you, but I won’t be watching any games as to not inflate their numbers and enable them to think they’ve done the right thing. Once life goes back to safe I’ll watch again, but I don’t want to be a part of condoning this disgraceful pressure on the clubs and risking the health of players and staff 

36 minutes ago, Matt said:

Dunno about all of you, but I won’t be watching any games as to not inflate their numbers and enable them to think they’ve done the right thing. Once life goes back to safe I’ll watch again, but I don’t want to be a part of condoning this disgraceful pressure on the clubs and risking the health of players and staff 

I’ll be honest with you I will, but I respect your reasons and will power if you don’t watch a game. 
Plus I’ve just bought a new Samsung Oled 65inch TV and I can’t wait to watch a live game on it, selfish maybe but it’s still going to happen whether I watch or not. 

12 minutes ago, Palfy said:

I’ll be honest with you I will, but I respect your reasons and will power if you don’t watch a game. 
Plus I’ve just bought a new Samsung Oled 65inch TV and I can’t wait to watch a live game on it, selfish maybe but it’s still going to happen whether I watch or not. 

Bigger the TV screen the smaller the dick I heard, not that I'm one to judge; I tend to watch football on my phone though:P

Just sayin'

10 hours ago, Palfy said:

Ill probably keep up on here or Everton sites text or radio and watch the highlights through their YouTube channel at the most. I didn’t watch a single game or goal of the Russia World Cup for similar reasons, I’m a stubborn bugger.

let me know how the TV goes and make sure you check the refresh rate otherwise the screen does funny things (at least in my experience)

3 hours ago, Matt said:

Ill probably keep up on here or Everton sites text or radio and watch the highlights through their YouTube channel at the most. I didn’t watch a single game or goal of the Russia World Cup for similar reasons, I’m a stubborn bugger.

let me know how the TV goes and make sure you check the refresh rate otherwise the screen does funny things (at least in my experience)

👍

On 19/05/2020 at 09:50, Romey 1878 said:

On 19/05/2020 at 10:48, Matt said:

Completely understandable, and good luck to them. I just don’t see anything coming from it 

On 19/05/2020 at 12:03, MikeO said:

Not a completely done deal yet though...

"....the Tynecastle club do hold slim hopes of a reprieve after chair Ann Budge was given approval to work on a proposal for temporary league reconstruction, which would involve expanding the top flight."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/53048903