Jump to content

Stanley Mills


 Share

Recommended Posts

This lad needs to be given a decent contract if he hasn’t already got one. 
each time I’ve seen him he’s been excellent whether it’s right mid or right back he has very good ability and can certainly score a goal. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, patto said:

This lad needs to be given a decent contract if he hasn’t already got one. 
each time I’ve seen him he’s been excellent whether it’s right mid or right back he has very good ability and can certainly score a goal. 

Is it Danny mills son? I recall mills saying stuff around Thierry small having a bad attitude…. Must be linked . 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

39 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

Is it Danny mills son? I recall mills saying stuff around Thierry small having a bad attitude…. Must be linked . 

It is Danny Mills son and he was playing right back instead of right mid I like him that much I don't see the need to keep Kenny.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 months later...
On 31/07/2022 at 05:13, Hafnia said:

That’s the sort of stuff you hope to see when players get a taste of the first team. 

Will we have the guts to play him in the Prem, I wonder? I don't believe in all the pussy-footing around these days when it comes to hot prospects.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Cornish Steve said:

Will we have the guts to play him in the Prem, I wonder? I don't believe in all the pussy-footing around these days when it comes to hot prospects.

I have always wanted to see the kids thrown in, however my understanding recently has been the fact that it can really knock them if they make the step up and have a stinker and they don’t recover from it. 
 

I recall Barkley having a game against Blackburn and Moyes dragged him off then sent him to sheff wed. I recall at the time he really struggled to recover from it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, Hafnia said:

I have always wanted to see the kids thrown in, however my understanding recently has been the fact that it can really knock them if they make the step up and have a stinker and they don’t recover from it. 
 

I recall Barkley having a game against Blackburn and Moyes dragged him off then sent him to sheff wed. I recall at the time he really struggled to recover from it.

I remember you laying into Moyes more than usual at that time :lol:

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Matt said:

I remember you laying into Moyes more than usual at that time :lol:

 

I thought it was handled appallingly tbh. I still do.   He was outstanding vs QPR, he needed an arm round the shoulder and I believe this hand created scar tissue. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 02/08/2022 at 23:24, Cornish Steve said:

Will we have the guts to play him in the Prem, I wonder? I don't believe in all the pussy-footing around these days when it comes to hot prospects.

Probably get used sparingly from the bench....depending on signings he could have a loan to Tranmere like Lewis Warrington last season it did him the world good.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, patto said:

So glad he has a new contract he is a class player and will not be slipping through our hands to another club. 
I look forward to him scoring plenty of goals from midfield. 
I really feel we are on the right track now for the future at our new stadium. 

https://www.evertonfc.com/news/2736607/mills-agrees-new-everton-contract

For anyone wanting to read about it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Bill said:

Shameful thing is that now we signed Onana, McNeill, and possibly Gana he won't make any more appearances in the Squad.

1 thing we saw last season was how thin our numbers are, only takes an injury or 2, a suspension to put us in the position of whoevers fit, plays. I wouldn't be surprised to see more kids getting game time under Lampard either. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...