IGNORED

Lucas Moura

I am guessing there is no specific real link other than Spur are offering him around. If he is free then just up Everton's street. At this moment in time I would have him in the squad if we can't get anything better.

We are in dire straits and at the moment beggers can't be choosers - I don't thing we are going to 'attracting' load in the next 10days, so might really be a case of getting what we can.

26 minutes ago, Shukes said:

He is mikes better than what we have guys, have any of you actually watched him play. 
He is high energy, end product, an absolute nuisance to play against. Like a faster Ings.

I believe his issue in inconsistency as opposed to being a good or average player. So on his day he looks great, other days not so great. If he helps make the difference over  in three or four game - could be 7-9 points, so great. This season we have different target than Spurs, who want or need to win a lot more games than us to reach their target this year. Not a player who will get you European football, but one that might save you going down. I'll take that at this moment in time.

9 hours ago, RuffRob said:

I believe his issue in inconsistency as opposed to being a good or average player. So on his day he looks great, other days not so great. If he helps make the difference over  in three or four game - could be 7-9 points, so great. This season we have different target than Spurs, who want or need to win a lot more games than us to reach their target this year. Not a player who will get you European football, but one that might save you going down. I'll take that at this moment in time.

Better than our wingers who are consistently shit.

He is only 29… as mentioned above, he’s better than what we have. If he can come in, get us up around mid table (with a few other signings) hopefully by then we’ve added a promising young winger to take over - but that’s a transfer/squad strategy so highly unlikely.

8 hours ago, Btay said:

Better than our wingers who are consistently shit.

He is only 29… as mentioned above, he’s better than what we have. If he can come in, get us up around mid table (with a few other signings) hopefully by then we’ve added a promising young winger to take over - but that’s a transfer/squad strategy so highly unlikely.

We are not going to get anywhere near mid table. We are got to now have to beat the odds just to stay up.

20 hours ago, RuffRob said:

We are not going to get anywhere near mid table. We are got to now have to beat the odds just to stay up.

I don’t mean instantly this year. If we sign someone like Moura hopefully by the time he is 32/33 we are a steady mid table team on the up.