IGNORED

Leicester (Away) 1st May

Sibdane

Just now, CraigJarrett said:

Look buddy. No idea what your issue is but if maybe you should refrain from replying to my posts because clearly you have some kind of anger towards me.

I’m asking you what died today? Everton I’m the prem? 

1 hour ago, Hafnia said:

Notice you never said “we” -  on you go, you’ve had a little play. No one else bothering with you. 

But says our best player. Just stick him on ignore if you need Haf, he could be here on the wind up or could be here as a genuine fan with a peculiar posting style. Either way, mods will keep an eye out 

5 minutes ago, Goodison Glory said:

Just reading on The Athletic. Both the first half (x5.2) and Full Time (x6.55) were the highest of any game by any team all season. The data backed up the crazy chaotic nature that we were all living first-hand last night.

Highest what?:huh:

Just now, CraigJarrett said:

Not sure what weird activity you mean but referring to the club as Everton instead of "us" or "we" is not weird

Jumping into a loooot of threads without any kind of introduction is a bit weird around these parts. But i think its more considering the situation the club and fanbase are in, everyone's a bit on edge and we're ripe for trolling, paranoia isn't too far away in these times

12 minutes ago, CraigJarrett said:

Well I looked at the intro thread and just didn't see the point so decided to not waste any time and just get straight into the topics to give my take on things, as is what a forum is for.

Not sure why anybody who hates a club would join a club forum, do some people really have nothing better to do?

There is a lot of things I do not like but I am not going to join forums about those things just to "troll" people, seems like a complete waste of time.

You'd be surprised :lol:

Post away dude. I was just explaining.