IGNORED

Leicester (Away) 1st May

Sibdane

I didn't see a matchday thread for this one so getting it started. I'm nervous about this one. Thankfully results went our way this weekend, so that helps ease the pressure a litte bit. COYB.

Expecting the same lineup as the last match except hopefully Patterson for Godfrey (if Coleman isn't fit). 

4 minutes ago, Shukes said:

Might have a lot to do with a 3.30 am hometime after a 50th birthday party for a friend. I’m peeing red wine and whisky!

😂 luckily for you it’s an evening kickoff mate, hope it doesn’t effect your singing we need some big voices in the stands tonight too cheer the boys to a win. 

• Sibdane changed the title to Leicester (Away) 1st May

Taking my nerves into account, plus those being expressed by others on here....I can tell it means a lot to us. The anxiety, the desire for the lads to just put in one good performance for god's sake. .Cmon lads, time to show up and show us it means as much to you as well. 

I can see this being the game where DCL announces himself as back....I'll take a diving header ala Crystal Palace last season

4 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

What I don’t like is that if Godfrey was so poor as to be dropped from the squad (which he was) then why didn’t he sun him off?  He was appalling before the Newcastle game but got picked. 

He's got a groin injury apparently.

12 minutes ago, Newty82 said:

Nobody...nobody...can say he ain't going for it with that line up.

Over to the players...

If Iwobi isn’t on it I would like to see Gray come on sooner rather than later not to late. But agreed we have got a great chance here to get at them by attacking in numbers, dare I say it we need the defence to give us a clean sheet.