IGNORED

Aston Villa 20th August (Away)

Romey 1878

Game over on 18 minutes, I had Villa to win this about 4-1 to fully expect them to kick into second gear now. Really soft goal to concede which is really frustrating, I'm amazed that Pickford hasn't decided to walk away from this shite.

Garner throwing his arms up when McGinn was his man is a tad annoying, not too much Young could have done more IMO.

1 minute ago, Zoo 2.0 said:

Game over on 18 minutes, I had Villa to win this about 4-1 to fully expect them to kick into second gear now. Really soft goal to concede which is really frustrating, I'm amazed that Pickford hasn't decided to walk away from this shite.

Garner throwing his arms up when McGinn was his man is a tad annoying, not too much Young could have done more IMO.

I wouldn't say it's over quite yet, still plenty to play for. 

That being said I did predict a Villa 4-0 win, so

Just now, Zoo 2.0 said:

It is a penalty, don't get me wrong but how is that different to Onana last week against Wolves? Officiating is absolutely wank in this country.

It's not, but since that was such a high profile fuck up, now they will start to call those. 

We just happened to be the first victim after it happened