IGNORED

Aston Villa 20th August (Away)

Romey 1878

Just now, dunlopp9987 said:

Sell Onana

Prefer to play him in a more suited position.  He's not a 6, no idea why they think he is.  Reckon he's best suited to the Doucoure box to box role but don't we can't afford to play them together.  Doucoure's got more energy in his play but his passing and touch are just too much of a liability.

DCL getting injured so early stopped any momentum we may have had, awful defending and the pen killed off the game. Write it off and move on.

Positives for me we’re Danjuma on the left wing, prepared to take his man on, shame no one was in the box the finish any crosses. Dobbin looked lively, he needs more game time to settle in. Garner kept trying.

Concerns are Patterson, Keane Tarks as a back line, and Young if he keeps making bad throw ins, Keane had no chance for the fourth. Branthwaite needs to tell Dyche play me or I’m off this window after today. Maupay, just get rid, although he was unlucky again with his shot being saved.

2 minutes ago, Wiggytop said:

THF I don’t think the rescue was on. Doucs was knackered, he made it to keep the score as it was.

He made it with 1.5 minutes to go, we were 3-0 down from the 51 minute mark! 

Dyche has a lot of form in this area, he fails to use Subs to change things.  We're the 2nd game in to the season and 3-0 down, you don't get better opportunities to play kids.  Keane was shit and on a yellow, bring Branthwaite on.  We can't score, give Cannon a run.  Don't wait until there's 2 minutes left to make the last change.  Yes, we could cop an injury but so what? Practice playing with 10 (or 9).

If you take out the final whistle being blown there's not a single positive aspect of that game. Not a single one.

A defence that didn't have a player that looked like they'd ever played defence before. A midfield that looked like it had never seen a football before, so had no clue what to do when they possessed the football or how to combat the opposition when they had the football, and an attack that had Doucoure, a midfielder that doesn't possess a brain, and DCL who is coming back from injury and then proceeded to get injured being fully committed for us to replace him with another midfielder while the striker we bought for £15m wasn't even on the bench and we proceeded to launch the ball up front as if we still had a target man on the pitch.

Shambolic.