IGNORED

Aston Villa 20th August (Away)

Romey 1878

1 minute ago, Sibdane said:

Can't fault DCL for getting a concussion or whatever injury this is -- looks different from his history -- but it is extremely frustrating how unreliable he is. We have to get direct replacement. 

Just terrible luck, not his fault at all.  Let’s just  hope it’s not a fracture.

1 minute ago, dunlopp9987 said:

Might take this back?? Guy looks like the elephant man 

I'm a couple of minutes behind on my stream I think. Looked proper bad walking down the sideline.

To be fair, the original quote was just out of frustration of him going off again.

The way that cheek has swollen so quick, I think he'll be out for a bit again.

Not his fault, completely out of his control but, unfortunately, again shows we can't rely on him as our out and out striker.

3 minutes ago, dunlopp9987 said:

If Onana hasn't shown any substantial progress by the January window, we should cash in.

We keep saying "he's gonna be some player" which sure, he might. But since he joined us, he's been mediocre at best. If someone wants to give us £50m for him right now, take it

If United offer £60m snap hands off.  Has potential but too much on the periphery. Get Schneiderlein vibes

Only knew Keane was on the field when he got booked

I think under too many managers we have 1 decent performance in 6 and then 5 where we don't look like we care just going through the motions. Also managers talking like we have a world beating game when we look apathetic. I don't know how we do it consistently