IGNORED

Sheffield United 2nd Sept (Away)

dunlopp9987

3 minutes ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

Why?

Danjuma is the only creative player we have on the pitch and looks the most likely to create something 

Think we have played well here and do not deserve to be behind

I’m so confused with these comments myself. Feels like most people are listening on the radio or something. 

Though I would say I wouldn’t be to concerned if McNeil came on.

We've played pretty well.
Danjuma making the right choices just poor execution. 
Caught by a sucker punch and the second goal is what happens when your bottom and struggling.

Bounces go against you, comical how it went in. 
2 choices now. 
Accept everything is going against us and moan OR stand up and be counted.

Can see us winning this COYB

We just punted the ball up the field with no quality and tried to feed off the second ball, I said yesterday I was concerned that with the big man up front we would become predictable and play the long ball I didn’t have long to wait to see that that’s all we have to offer as a team. Nice one Dyche you’ve definitely brought your Burnley vibe to our club. 

4 minutes ago, Shukes said:

Look at all the comments about Danjuma. He has had a great effort deflected behind. Been dangerous every time he runs forward with the ball. 
But because he hasn’t scored, we want him subbed 🤦‍♂️

This is why we have the repuatation as fans that we have. 

Got hit by a great effort on goal there. But we’ve had enough chances to show that this game isn’t over by a mile. Let’s see how we come out the secobd half.

We’ve lacked quality were we need Danjuma has been shocking with most of his decisions in that first half. 

1 minute ago, Fosse Captain said:

We've played pretty well.
Danjuma making the right choices just poor execution. 
Caught by a sucker punch and the second goal is what happens when your bottom and struggling.

Bounces go against you, comical how it went in. 
2 choices now. 
Accept everything is going against us and moan OR stand up and be counted.

Can see us winning this COYB

Only twice in the last year have we scored more than 2 goals in a game. I don't see us doing that here

1 minute ago, Shukes said:

I’m so confused with these comments myself. Feels like most people are listening on the radio or something. 

Though I would say I wouldn’t be to concerned if McNeil came on.

Your problem Shukes is not just confusion although you are very confused, it’s like all of us on here you think you know better than anyone else. But that’s football it’s all about opinions even confused ones😉

Really think I’m watching a different game 😳

I think that was a decent 45 and we are very unfortunate to be behind, in fact I would say we are unfortunate not to be in front

Just hope we come out in the second half as give it another go and don’t just crumble

Cant believe the stick Danjuma is getting , he is literally our only creative force, why would you take him off?

For me the only mistake he made was not passing in the 4v2

2 minutes ago, Palfy said:

We just punted the ball up the field with no quality and tried to feed off the second ball, I said yesterday I was concerned that with the big man up front we would become predictable and play the long ball I didn’t have long to wait to see that that’s all we have to offer as a team. Nice one Dyche you’ve definitely brought your Burnley vibe to our club. 

We’ve lacked quality were we need Danjuma has been shocking with most of his decisions in that first half. 

That’s not true is it Palfy?  
We just put 20 passes together which ended up with Danjuma over running the ball into the keepers hands. 

We’ve also put about ten crosses in? Is ten fair without looking? 

Danjumas choices? Do you think he shouldn’t have shot? 
Do you think he shouldn’t have cut the ball into the penalty area towards goal? Maybe turn back towards ours instead? 

His execution hasn’t been the best, but he has created chances. But execution is something different than choices isn’t it.

Only thing that’s actually real there is that you don’t like this type of football, which no one can argue with you there. But the rest mate is a bit overstretching.

but I’ll stop arguing now as I can see I’m a bit disappointed due to going behind. I’m just sparring mate.

4 minutes ago, Palfy said:

Your problem Shukes is not just confusion although you are very confused, it’s like all of us on here you think you know better than anyone else. But that’s football it’s all about opinions even confused ones😉

Don’t think it’s all of you mate, there’s 3! 
The rest generally agree haha.

I don’t know better than any of you mate. I just have my views and opinions and it may be different than yours that’s all. 
I love debating with you all. I learn stuff from each of you.