IGNORED

Israel

Cornish Steve

Shame on the UN for passing this vote. Imagine if the UN had demanded a ceasefire when the Allies were striving to defeat the Nazis. What was needed then was for the Nazi powers to surrender. What's needed now is for Hamas to surrender and an immediate release of all hostages. Until that happens, Israel should strive to defeat them. Yes, the suffering of those living in Gaza is tragic, but don't blame Israel: responsibility lies wholly with Hamas.

Incidentally, Hamas is under a Fatwa from the Arab League. Among the many stated reasons is their cynical use of misinformation. In other words, you can't believe anything put out by Hamas. I'm sure the number killed in Gaza numbers in the thousands, just as many died when the Allies strove to defeat the Nazis, but Hamas is inflating numbers and even staging some videos. We shouldn't believe a single word that emanates from Hamas. All numbers need independent confirmation.

And antisemitism around the world really must stop.

55 minutes ago, Cornish Steve said:

And antisemitism around the world really must stop.

It should stop but it won’t, it’s been with us for thousands of years, all we can do is to keep calling it out and prosecuting were we can. 
All forms of racism and oppression needs to stop, only wish I had the answers.  

I worked for a global bank, in excess of 50000 employees.   For some unknown reason I was accidentally included on emails that were sent by people in India to each other.   The emails were jokes about other Indians from different reasons and the jokes were like Bernard Manning jokes from the 80s - absolutely shocking.

Humans are very strange creatures when it comes to territory/culture. 

4 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

The original video was obviously taken down due to how gruesome it was.

Apparently it was 3 vehicles that were hit and the dead is now at 7.

Does it in someway go to prove that they are targeting civilians, or just kill anything that moves in the hope that they maybe Hamas fighters. 
I don’t rightly know and don’t suppose we will ever know what the truth is behind this continuing senseless killing, but what I do know is them children stood there talking should not be subjected to witness such slaughter at their age and in their lives ever. 
And sadly there stands before us the terrorist or freedom fighters of the future, because they will grow up with a hatred for is Israel and Jews, cemented in their hearts by the Israelis themselves, this is why peace will never happen when people so young have to bear witness to such atrocities, it just fuels the hatred for the next generations.